News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: The Bullworth Never Ending Story  (Read 337024 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: The NES : Tony's Story
« Reply #300 on: July 31, 2010, 01:28:22 AM »
In the Holding Cells, the loud buzzing cut off

“Hey Tony”, whispered Constantinos from behind.

“GAAAAHHHHH !!!!” yelped Tony.  “Don’t sneak up on me like that !!!  Shit !!”, he said holding his chest.  “About give me a heart attack.  Where’s the guards ?”

“Morrison is dancing, and Williams is eating Watermelon”, Constantinos replied. “But not for long’, he added.

“We got to run, Man”, Said Jimmy, now out of his cell.

“Where To ?”, Tony asked.

“We can’t go out the front !!”, Constantinos exclaimed.

“Naw”, Jimmy said. “Out the back.  Been in and out of here enough times, I know the way.  Flip that switch marked “R”, would’ja ?”

Tony looked and found the switch, and flicked it. There was a another Buzzing noise that sounded from the rear of the building. “That’s it….Lets go, boys !”, said Jimmy.

All three ran down the corridor toward the back. At the end, there was a turn, then a place with a steel door set in it.  The door was ajar. Through that, was another turn, then a large alcove, with two roll-up doors. 

“This is it, Boys…..Get ready”, Jimmy warned.

“Why ?  Ready for what ?, asked Tony.

“You’ll hear why”, said Jimmy, and flipped a switch in the center of the two doors.  The left door began to roll up.

RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!

An alarm went off, a rather loud one at that.  An escape alarm. The Officers wouldn’t miss that. The three boys scrambled under the door.

“Quick…”, yelled Jimmy, pointing to a ladder attached to the side of the building.  Climb Up to The Roof !!”

“The ROOF ?, Tony yelled back. “Are You NUTS ??”

“It’ll Work….Trust ME !!!, Jimmy yelled, and began to scamper up the ladder. The other two boys quickly followed.  “Lay Flat, And Keep Quiet !!”, Jimmy instructed.

Over the ringing of the alarm, the boys heard a commotion below them, then the sound of Police Cars being started up.  The cars quickly left the lot, with lights and sirens blaring, heading different directions.

“Boy, that was close !”, Tony said, and started to get up.

“Stay Down !!” Jimmy hissed, pulling Tony back down.

“What for ?”, asked Tony. “They already left !”

“Just wait, and you’ll see”, said Jimmy.

In less than a minute, the Cop Cars reappeared, passing each other and driving off again.

“They’ll keep that shit up for hours, driving in circles”, Jimmy said. “That’s how dumb they are.  We’ll be safe up here, long as we stay outta sight.”

“So, they won’t think to look up here ?”, asked Tony.

“Shit, No”, said Jimmy. “I hid up here lotsa times, and the dumb fucks never come up the ladder.  In fact, they’re so outta shape, they don’t like to climb on much of anything that’s higher than they are.”  Jimmy turned to face Tony.  “There’s all kinds of places you can get up on, to escape them, and they won’t come up to get you.  Hell”, he laughed, “You can even assault them with Weapons, if you have any, even knock them out and run. Those stupid Prefects over at the School are the same way.  I used to do it all the time.”

“Wow”, Tony said. "Learn something new about this place nearly every day.  So…How long do we have to stay here ?” he asked.

“Till it gets dark, the heat will die down”, Jimmy answered. “Then we can sneak off.”

“Dark ??” Constantinos moaned.  “Noooo…I’m cold already !”

“Suck it up, Pussy….Be a man.  Boy, you ain’t changed a bit, have you ?”, Jimmy remarked.

“I got a place to hide you out for awhile”, Tony interrupted.

“Yeah ? Where’s that ?”, inquired Jimmy.

“The In And Out Motel”, said Tony.

“That old dump ?  Shit, it’s all closed up !”, exclaimed Jimmy.

“Not any more”, Tony answered.  “They refurbished it and re-opened it last fall.”

“I’ll be dammed”, Jimmy whistled. ‘You know, I saw this old movie once…’Hide In Plain Sight’….Guess it’ll be just like that.  I’ll have to change my appearance, though.”

“We’ll help you with that, don’t worry.  Long as you can help us out at the School later ?”, said Tony, questioning.

“You help me, I help you…Is that it ?”, asked Jimmy.

“Yep”, Tony answered. “We got a deal ?”

“Deal”, Jimmy grinned.

The two boys began talking, trading on their experiences and problems at Bullworth, to pass the time.  Constantinos mostly laid there, teeth chattering, waiting on the long hours until dark.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 04:57:46 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Mike_W

« Reply #301 on: July 31, 2010, 11:29:37 AM »
The time on Tony's watch was 9:00 P.M. and the sounds of the sirens faded as the police cars went off to search The Vale for a while.

"Now's our chance", said Jimmy. The three began to quietly climb down the ladder and make their way down behind the Police Station and the South over to an alley that ran behind a row of shops.

"Wait!", exclaimed Constantinos, "We need to cover our tracks somehow."

He was right, with all of the new snow they couldn't afford to leave footprints leading from the police station to the Motel, it would be too obvious. Especially when considering that the three boys were some of the only people to walk the streets today.

"Here Tony, we could use this !", Constantinos said as he pointed to the lid of a trash can.

"What the fuck do you plan on doing with that !?", questioned Jimmy.

"We could use it as a sled !", exclaimed Constantinos. Tony thought for a moment, but found Constantinos' idea to be perfect.

The three boys huddled together on the lid of the can and slid down the ramp in back of the old Theater until they reached the Parking Lot of the Motel.

"Well, here we are", said Tony.

"I'll go in and rent a room", said Constantinos. “Wait here.”

"I could get used to this", remarked Jimmy as Constantinos returned with a room key and they walked into his temporary new home.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 05:08:39 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 01, 2010, 03:57:48 PM »
The Phone was ringing in the School Office.  Miss Danvers, naked except for her high heels and draped in a blanket, emerged from the Principal's Office, and scooped it up.  Listening for a moment, she said, "Of course, Sir, I'll put you through right away."

Inside the Principal's office, the Good Doctor Crabblesnitch was standing near a Space Heater gazing out the window.  Though there were two Heaters running full out, there was still a heavy chill in the air. Melting the Weapons in the Furnace had seemed to be an excellent idea at the time (even though there hadn't been time to take a more rational course), but an unforeseen result had been to plug up the gas jets with molten metal, witch when cooled somewhat, hardened and clogged up the entire works.  Ergo, no Furnace and no heat.  And nobody to fix such a thing on Christmas Day, nor for the next week, it seemed....Mr. Luntz had left for his vacation right before the blizzard for parts unknown, and wouldn't be back until after New Years.

What a Clusterfuck this year had turned out to be, The Good Doctor was thinking.  Last year, it was that maniac Gary Smith gumming up the works, and so far this school year, there had been those bombings, and now a boy had gotten shot on School grounds and nearly killed.  He still might die.  And one of the good ones, too, not even the one of the Riff-Raff that seemed so prevalent at his school now.  A public-relations nightmare if any of this ever got out to the outside world.  So far, all of it had been contained, but......

Miss Danvers poked her head back in the doors. "Doctor, You've got a call from Mr. Harrington."

"Put it through, Dear, and give me some privacy ?", Crabblesnich replied.

Miss Danvers wrapped the blanket tighter around herself and disappeared, and then the phone line buzzed.  Crabblesnich sighed and picked up the phone. "Dr. Crabblesnitch here."

"Crabblesnitch !!! Just What Kind Of MAD COW Operation Are You Running Over There ?? The Bombings And Now This ??  Are You TRYING To Fuck That School Up, Or Are You Just A Total Incompetent IDIOT ??  I'm SICK Of Having To Clean Up Your Messes !!!  You Best Get Your Shit Together, Old Man, Or You'll Be Out On Your ASS !!!  I Don't Care What Kind Of Connections You Think You Might Have, Your Career Will Be Over, You Will Be Ruined !!  When We're Done With You, You Won't Be able To Get A Job Teaching Drunks In An Alcohol Class !!!!!"

With a loud click, the line went dead.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 05:11:55 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 02, 2010, 07:24:43 AM »
What a Christmas this has turned out to be, he thought, back in the Mansion. I should have stayed in New York.

He didn't have time to dwell on the matter, however, as the phone rang.  The caller I.D. identified it as Chief of Police Carcer.

"Yes", he answered,  "What is it ?"

"Hopkins has Escaped !!!", Chief Carcer said urgently.

"WHAT ?  How in HELL did that happen ?  You Morons are supposed to watch him when he's in your custody !!", he said angrily.

"We...Uh....Think he must have had some help breaking out....Somebody may have snuck into the Station, and.....", the Chief began.

"And What ?  Just waltzed back into the Cellblock and turned him loose right under your noses ?  What kind of Imbecile Officers have you got working for you anyway ?  Or are you just an Idiot yourself ?", he ranted.

"Hey, remember who you're talking to....", Chief Carcer began.

"Listen, you Fuck, it's your job to clean up this mess. That's what you get paid for.  Don't write up any arrest reports either.  Keep this on the Q.T. and not a word to anybody else, understood ?  I want Hopkins back in a cell, chained and manacled, and this time you better not screw up, or it's going to be YOUR PIG ASS on the platter, GET IT ?", he screamed.

Mr. Harrington slammed the phone down and began to curse.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 05:16:45 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 07, 2010, 08:20:55 AM »
Through the blinds of his room on the South arm of the In And Out Motel, Jake watched the three boys enter a room directly opposite him on the North arm of the Motel.  Two of the boys he recognized right away.....That cheating, stealing fuck Tony, and his little pussy sidekick, Constantinos.  The third boy he didn't know, but he looked like a Townie of some sort.  Jake squinted.  It appeared that the boy was wearing an orange jail uniform, and had to be very cold with his bald head and no coat.  He also noticed that the boy seemed to have been more or less hiding until  quickly entering the room while Tony and Constantinos seemed to be casting watchful glances all around before also entering the room.

Jake moved back from the window, brooding in thought.  What were those shits up to ?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tony told Constantinos to stand guard at the window, which he was more than happy to do, the Heater being right under the window where he could warm up from his long ordeal on the roof.  He felt like he was absolutely frozen.  Tony began to tell Jimmy of what had happened at Bullworth since his arrival just four months ago....The bombings, the attacks, his talks with Pete, the Great Clique War, and all about Jake, as much as he knew about before his disappearance.

"This Jake sounds like a real bad seed", Jimmy remarked. "Just like Gary."

Tony had heard the stories about Gary Smith.  "Yeah, same psychotic bullshit...Take over the School, control the Cliques....."

"Seems like this Jake isn't that smart", said Jimmy, "Seeing as how he tried to run you over in front of witnesses."

"He lets his anger get the better of his judgment, that's for sure", Tony reflected.  "Still......"  He shook his head.  "Tell me about what happened to you last Summer....I've heard stories....You didn't......" Tony hesitated.

"Kill anyone ?", smiled Jimmy wirily. "No....I'm a tough asshole, but I ain't no killer.  Gary Smith and Edgar Munsen were both killed by the same guy, all right....But, it wasn't me.  It was...A guy I never seen before last summer....."

Jimmy began to tell the story of how a new person had appeared among the Townies in Blue Skies about mid-summer.  He was big, strong and tough.  Somehow, he met Gary over there...Gary had Fled to Blue Skies soon after being expelled from Bullworth.  And Gary was seeking revenge.  He befriended the new guy just the way he had Jimmy.....But his plan was to have the new guy take over the Townies so he could control them from behind the scenes, and thereby have them attack the School.  Soon enough, with threats and intimidation, Gary had the new guy bully a majority of the other Townies over to his side and was attempting to take over the entire group.

Jimmy had been over in Blue Skies then, mostly staying with Zoe, his main girl that Summer.  When he had heard of a battle brewing, he had gone to see Edgar, and offered to stand with him, as Edgar had helped him save the school from Gary.  Jimmy hadn't known that Gary was involved in sparking the battle, since Gary was a master of staying out of sight and only popping up where one least expected him.  And there is where Jimmy suddenly saw him then, his gloating face close behind the big guy (Bigger than Russell ), as he was boxed into a corner with Edgar inside in the shadows of the Chem Plant, Gary's insane laughter urging the big guy on......

FINISH THEM OFF !!! Gary was screaming, FINISH THOSE COCKSUCKERS OFF !!!

But something had gone horribly wrong then, very wrong for Gary.  He had grossly underestimated the big guy, perhaps thought him to be a dumb twit like he thought of everyone.  Gary always thought he was smartest of the bunch, smarter than anyone.  But this time, he had gone too far.  With an ugly smirk on his face, the big guy had turned towards Gary, then suddenly reached down and grabbed a surprised Gary by his ankles and hoisted him up like a sack of feathers.  Swinging Gary like a Baseball Bat, he had used him like a Weapon, attacking Jimmy and Edgar.  Jimmy's reflexes were quick and he managed to duck, but Edgar wasn't as lucky.  A swinging Gary's head connected with Edgar's skull with a huge crack, blood and matter spewing off the point of contact like globs of sweat off of a punched boxer.  Then the big guy had hoisted the now-limp Gary up over his head, and slammed the body at full force into Jimmy, knocking him out.

Jimmy had come to in a jail cell, charged with Accessory To Murder. 

Tony had listened to Jimmy's story in silence.  He now asked, although he was pretty sure he knew........"What was that big guy's name ?  Do you know ?"

"I never knew his real name", Jimmy said, "But Zoe told me that everybody called him....Big Darrell."

« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 05:51:26 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 14, 2010, 05:05:25 AM »
Come the morning light, Jake was up and busy with new plans.  The first on the top of the list was a new Identity.  This wasn't going to be a problem, since while he was at the Carnival, he had learned how to dummy up passable fake I.D.s.  He searched in his bag, and pulled a number of them out from a secret concealed pouch.  Flipping through them, he selected one that he especially liked....The names of two characters from his favorite video game that he used to play, before coming to this Hellhole. 

The name on this card read "Leo Cash".  It would be perfect for what he now had to do.....Go to the Bank and rent a safety-deposit box.  He could alter his appearance later, with a new hair style, and coloring.  He had enough money on hand to last for quite a while, and he intended to rent a place in the area, but for now he needed a spot to stash all his goods.....And what better place than right under their noses ?

Jake watched through the blinds as Constantinos left the room on the other side of the motel.  Where was that little fuck going now ?  Probably on some errand for his Master, that thieving jackwipe Tony.  Then a revelation hit him.

Jake let out a soft laugh.  He understood now that he had been going about things in the wrong way.  His plans had failed because there was still unity in the Cliques.  That trust needed to be destroyed.

He had tried the Enemy Without....Now it was time for the Enemy Within.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 05:58:48 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 15, 2010, 10:13:18 AM »
After Constantinos had left to bring back a change of clothing for Jimmy, the boys continued their talk from last night.  Tony related to Jimmy what he knew of the assault on Zoe, and as he did, Jimmy's face first showed shock, and then anger. 

"Who the HELL did this to her ?", he asked, hotly.  "I'll tear that asshole apart !!"

"From what little I could find out from Trent, it was that Big Darrell fuck and some of the Townies", Tony answered.

"Trent ??  What's that queer shit got to do with it ?", questioned Jimmy.

"He helped save Zoe, from what I've heard, along with the Bullies, the Jocks, and a new group known as the Rockers", Tony went on.  "She got assaulted, sure, but she could've gotten killed by them, probably would have, if all those guys hadn't helped.  And, Jimmy....You oughtta know...Trent and Zoe are together now...."

"WHAT ??  You gotta be shitting me !!", Jimmy exclaimed in amazement. "Trent....And Zoe ??"

"Yeah", Tony said.  "Everyone thinks it's kinda weird.  I gotta feeling that something happened, something that brought them together...Some secret shared...."

"Whatta mean ?", Jimmy asked.  "What kinda secret ?"

"About a week after the assault, Big Darrell disappeared.  Trent clammed up when he got to that part of the story, even though to get what I got from him, I practically had to beat it outta him", Tony reflected.  "Seems like nobody's talking, nobody knows nothing.....But Trent knows, I'm sure of it....And Zoe knows too."

"Whoa", Jimmy shook his head, laying back on the chair to take it all in.  After a while, he asked Tony to tell him more about Pete.  Tony detailed his relationship with Pete, from meeting him through his final stand in the back lot of the School on Christmas Eve night.  Jimmy had been stunned to learn of Pete's serious, near-fatal injury, and now he had some farther questions.

"Where did Pete get a Magnum ?", was Jimmy's first one.  "The Harringtons and The Spencers don't allow guns here. Even the Cops aren't allowed to carry them."

"I think Pete lifted it from Crabblesnich's office, maybe sometime earlier.  Maybe as Insurance, I don't know.....Pete knew a lot of things that maybe he shouldn't have."  When Jimmy looked at him quizzically, Tony added, "I know all about the Files, Jimmy....And about that special File, too.  The one you gave Pete for safekeeping, told him to get rid of.  Pete told me he buried it someplace, away from the School."

"He did, Huh ?", Jimmy seemed to consider for a moment. "So...Seems Pete had confidence in you....Trusted you, Huh ?"

"I sorta helped him out of a bad scrape", Tony replied, and proceeded to tell Jimmy of the Bogus charges leveled against Pete that he was a pervert, and how he had found out the truth.

"This Jake again", Jimmy said, amused.  "Seems to be good at this sort of thing, setting people up.  It's funny though....Everybody knows Pete's a straight arrow.  It's Burton who's the big pervert at that School.  That fuck once paid me to go swipe some panties from the Girl's Dorm for him."  Jimmy caught Tony giving him a funny look.  "Hey, it was good money !  I don't give a shit what that old perv does to get his rocks off.....I just did it for the cash !"

Tony laughed and shook his head.  "I can't talk....I done some strange things for money since I been at this School, too.  Kinda hard not to, if you wanna survive."

"Got that right", Jimmy said. "This is the weirdest School I ever went to, alright."

Tony checked the cheap clock on the bedside table.  "Constantinous oughtta be back soon.  We'll get you outfitted, and decide what our next move is gonna be."

"I'm not staying here", Jimmy announced.  "I gotta place to hide out at. Much safer than this."

Tony looked at him in surprise. "What, some kind of secret place ?"

Jimmy laughed. "You might say that. I found it accidentally last summer. Got to poke around every inch of this crazy place, so I thought....But if it hadn't been for banging into a wall, I woulda never found it at all."

Jimmy could see Tony had a lot of questions.  He waved a hand.  "From what you told me, Pete put a lotta trust in you.  Anybody Pete can vouch for is good enough for me.  I'll take you to it, but only you....Nobody else can know, understand ? Guess I'm staying, help you work things out...A deal's a deal.  I might as well be comfortable while I'm doing it."

"Where is this place ?" Tony asked.

"Well....You might say, it's in the Mountains", Jimmy laughed. "Like, really IN the Mountains."

« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 06:07:58 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 17, 2010, 02:35:42 PM »
The last of the Rockers finally had returned to the Hattrick House, having just been released from the Clinic.  The most injured had been Tibo, whom Jake had run down in the street on his way back to the Carnival.  Tibo had a lot of scrapes and bruises, but had suffered no broken bones.  After carrying the other two boys to the Clinic who had been hit in the School Parking Lot, Kurt and the remaining Rockers had found Tibo laying injured in the snow and had likewise gotten him to the Clinic.  Now, they were all gathered in the living room.  Kurt was still furious at the loss of the Air Rifle, which hadn't been found anywhere in the snow around where Tibo had been hit, although the boys had spent the better part of Christmas Day looking for it.

"Somebody had to take it, we couldn't find it anywhere", Benny was saying.

"Yeah, we looked all over", Bonz said. "Poked around in every snowdrift nearby. Nothing."

Kurt Swore. "Godamm It !!  Just what coulda happened to it ?" He looked over at Tibo.

"I donno, man...I got bushwacked....I didn't even wake up till this morning", Tibo mumbled.

"It hadda be that Adams fuck", Kurt raged. "He was the one driving that Go-Kart.  I seen Him !! That shit ran you down, and stole that rifle !"  He hopped up and paced the room.

"Uh...Whatchoo gonna do, Boss ?", Benny ventured.

Kurt stopped pacing.  "We're gonna pay the 'Ace-Man' a little visit."  He looked over at Jero and Grungey.  "You boys well enough for a little excursion to the Carnival ?"

The two boys, who had been only slightly injured by the swerving Go-Kart in the School Parking Lot, nodded at once.

"OK, then....Let's ROCK !!", Kurt ordered.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 06:13:28 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 20, 2010, 11:58:28 AM »
When Constantinos returned with the clothing for Jimmy, Jake was long gone, out on his errand to rent a large Safety-Deposit Box at the Bank, which was ironically across the street from the Dragon's Wing Comic Store where he had began his reign of terror.  Jake was disguised in his Incognito outfit, complete with hat, and nobody on this cold, windy day took any notice of him.

Using his fake I.D. in the name of Leo Cash, Jake was able to secure a Safety-Deposit Box with no trouble.  Left alone in the vault after the unlocking of the box, Jake dumped $6,000 in cash into the box, closed and locked it, then replaced it into it's slot in the wall.  He took note of the box number, #1477, and then left the Bank.  His next destination was the Newspaper Stand in Bullworth Vale.  There he would buy a paper and look up 'Houses For Rent' in the Classified Section.  He needed a new base of operations.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 06:18:13 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 20, 2010, 02:11:05 PM »
Tony cautioned Constantinos not to talk to anyone of what they had done, and then released him to return to school, telling him to keep his ears open and he would talk to him later.   He was especially concerned about Pete and also wanted to know about what had become of Algie, who had been unmasked as the one behind the attacks on the Cliques.  Constantinos promised to find out what he could, and then left the Motel.

After Jimmy changed clothes, the two boys left the Motel.  Jimmy had had Tony pack up everything, including the discarded Jail uniform, into his backpack.  Leaving the key in the room, they left the door unlocked.  They wouldn't have need of the room anymore, and Jimmy had made sure that everything was wiped clean of prints.  Jimmy had learned quite a few things in Prison, it seemed.

Jimmy led the way towards the street.  But to Tony's surprise, they doubled back around on a pathway behind the Motel, and continued East, under the railway bridge.  Right afterwards, Jimmy pointed the way to another pathway that angled upwards.

"Ever been up on the Railroad Tracks ?", Jimmy asked.

"Er, No, I haven't", Tony confessed.  "With all that's gone on here the past few months, I just ain't had time for exploring."

"Come on, then....This will take us to where we're going without being seen."  The boys fought through the waist-high drifts upwards until they emerged at the top of the rise.  Ahead of them was a few Rail Cars parked in front of what seemed to be a large Tunnel-like structure that went into a small Mountain.  There were large doors secured across the Tunnel entrance.

"Where does that go ?", asked Tony, pointing towards the closed doors.

"Out of Town, I guess", replied Jimmy, "Although I've never seen those doors open.  They have to open somehow, otherwise they couldn't move these Rail Cars in and out of here.  I think they stay closed for a reason, and that reason is named Harrington.  Com'on, this way...."

Turning 180 degrees to the South, Jimmy led Tony onto the single track over the bridge that spanned the River.  After that, multiple rails split from the main track, continuing as far as Tony could see.  Tony soon realized that this was an Elevated Switching Yard, and a long one at that.

"It's a long walk, but we won't be seen here.  It's all automated, and I never seen anybody up here", Jimmy remarked as they set off. The walking was easy, as the wind had cleared virtually all the snow off the tracks.  The cold wind was magnified by the long, empty length of the tracks, and the boys had to draw their coats tight about themselves.  It was a good thing that Constantinos had included heavy Longshoreman sock hats in the clothing he brought over, otherwise the boys ran a real risk of frostbitten ears.

After what Tony estimated was at least a half-mile walk, he could see a giant-looking building in the distance, where all the tracks ran to.  That, Jimmy told him, was a 'Roundhouse', but with a special function....It was also a large elevator, where Rail Cars and even Engines could be moved down to street level and back.  It mostly served the Chem Plant, Gloop Oil, and the few other scattered industries at the South end of Blue Skies.  Tony assumed that was their destination, but Jimmy suddenly headed to the right towards an older spur line that appeared to cross still another branch of the River.

The spur line curved away from the main tracks on what looked like an old rickety wooden bridge.  Though it seemed solid enough, Tony had real doubts as to whether it could hold the weight of a Rail Car, let alone a Train Engine.  Upon reaching land at the other end, however, the bridge ended and abruptly dropped away to nothing.  Both boys carefully jumped down off the bridge about 10 feet to the ground.  Tony looked around.  Ahead and slightly curving to his left was the opening to a huge cavern, at least 50 feet across and 80 feet high.  The cavern seemed to extend about 500 feet, Tony noticed, before emerging into the pale winter sky once more.

"There was a lot of mining around here, about a century ago", Jimmy spoke loudly over the wind.  "These tracks used to go all the way around, behind the School and to the other side.  Here, I wanna show you something."  Jimmy led Tony about 25 feet North to what appeared to be a Walking Bridge, set close to the water.  "This goes over to Blue Skies", he said. "As you can see, it's wide enough for a Go-Kart to go through."  Here Jimmy laughed.  "If you're trying to get away from anybody, that is....It's a hell of a ride !"

Jimmy turned and led Tony towards the large cavern-like opening.  To their right, he noticed a small Tunnel. 

"That goes over to the Nerd's area, next to the School", Jimmy said.

"Whoa !", Tony exclaimed. "I think I was in that Tunnel, hiding the clothes stash !  I just never went to the end....Somebody had it boarded up."

"Yeah...They do that from time to time....Well, here we are", Jimmy indicated another Tunnel entrance, which was a bit farther up on the left.  "You still got that flashlight ?"

Tony dropped his backpack and dug around, finding the small flashlight and handing it to Jimmy. Together, the two boys entered the dark Tunnel.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 06:45:14 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 20, 2010, 11:57:55 PM »
Moving down the long Tunnel, Jimmy switched on the light.  Playing the beam along the southern wall, they both traveled about a hundred feet.  Tony could see a square of light a ways up ahead, the exit, he assumed.  Suddenly, Jimmy stopped and knelt down.  "Here."

At first Tony didn't see anything.  Then he saw Jimmy pushing on a fist-sized rock sticking out a little ways about a foot off the floor.  "Crap...Must be frozen", Jimmy said, uttering a curse.  Sitting down on his ass and bracing himself against the opposite wall, he gave the rock a couple of hard kicks.  As he pulled back his leg for a third kick, a low 'CLINK' was heard.  Jimmy got to his feet, and before Tony's amazed eyes, pushed open a cleverly camouflaged secret door.  The opening revealed was small, only 4 feet high by 2 feet wide, and as Jimmy shined the light inside, Tony could see a long corridor snaking away into the darkness. 

Jimmy motioned Tony to follow, and the boys bent down and went through the hole.  Jimmy turned and indicated that Tony should close the fake door, and when he did, Jimmy shone the light on the back and showed Tony the release mechanism on the back side.  Then, they walked forward, hunched over, for a distance Tony estimated at about 60 feet.  All at once, Jimmy stood up, and Tony found he could as well.

The flashlight revealed a large chamber.  Jimmy shined the light around, and found a small Lantern on an old, sturdy-looking table.  He asked Tony for his lighter, and lit up the Lamp, which soon burned brightly.  Jimmy hung the Lantern up on a nearby hook, and said, "Welcome to Casa Jimmy."

Tony gazed around the cavern.  Besides the table with two chairs, it was furnished with a full-sized bed and a Wardrobe-sized cabinet.  There was a large Woodstove with a metal chimney rising up through the ceiling at the far end of the cavern, with stacked cordwood nearby.  Near that was an open cabinet stocked with canned food.  By the spot where they had entered the cavern were two drums marked 'Kerosene', presumably for the Lantern.  Against the wall nearby was a large metal bin, secured with chains and a combination lock.  Tony could also hear the sound of water trickling, and looking down along the left wall, saw a small running underground creek.

Tony glanced at Jimmy, amazed. "How did you ever find this place ? This is like, Super-Cool !!"

Jimmy laughed, and motioned Tony to a seat at the table.  Jimmy sat down as well.  "I was running the Go-Kart through the Tunnel one day, and it always bangs the walls, 'cause it just barely fits.  Well, it banged into that rock that controls the release latch, and the door sprung open, and I found this place !"

"Wow, this is like, the ultimate hideout !", Tony exclaimed. "A guy could hide out here...Well, like, forever if he had to.  Who made this place ?"

"I think the cavern is natural....When the miners dug these tunnels, they must've ran into it. They mined Granite in this valley, you know."

"How would you know that ?", quizzed Tony, still looking around.

"There's nothing to do in Statesville", Jimmy sighed, referring to the State Prison where he had been held on and off for the past 6 months, with brief exceptions of being transported to the Bullworth Jail for Legal Hearings contesting his case.  "So...I started reading outta the Prison Library.  Wasn't much there, but there was a history of this place....'The New Coventry Valley'....Nowdays, it's called the Vale Valley.  About a century ago, there was a big mining concern, harvesting Granite....Most of it was used to make Tombstones."

"What's in the big box over there ?", asked Tony, pointing at the large metal bin.

Jimmy hopped up and went over to the bin.  Running the combination, he undid the lock and the chains, and opened the bin.  Tony came over and looked in the bin.  Inside was every weapon that Tony was familiar with from Bullworth....Slingshots, Bottle Rocket Launchers, Spud Guns, M-80 Firecrackers, Stink Bombs.....And something he had never seen before.  "What is that ?", he asked, pointing.

Jimmy plucked a Soccer-ball sized object from the bin.  "This, my friend, is a Rubber-Band Ball", he said.  "Made from many rubberbands of a particular type, picked up around in various places all through these fine Towns.  Stretched tightly around in this ball, their tension make this a formidable weapon.  You can knock people down with this, but it's best use is inside a building, for it will bounce off nearly any surface with a force equal to that of the old-time Super-Balls."

Tony took the ball from Jimmy and gave it a bounce on the cavern floor.  It rebounded with such force that it smacked Tony in the face, knocking him on his ass.  Jimmy quickly grabbed the ball on the rebound, and stood there laughing at Tony laid out on the floor.  Tony rolled up on his elbow, holding a hand to his bleeding nose.  After a while, he began to laugh with Jimmy.

"That thing's got some kick, now !", said Tony, wiping his nose.

"Told you", said Jimmy, putting the Rubberband Ball back in the bin. He reached out and pulled Tony upright.  "It's damn cold in here...I'd better heat this place up."

Jimmy went to the Woodstove and began piling wood into it, then tore up some papers and stuffed them in underneath.  "Lemme see your lighter again."

Tony handed over his lighter, and Jimmy lit the paper on fire.  Soon enough, the dry wood caught, and in no time the fire was burning warmly. 

The boys sat back down at the table.  Tony had still more questions.

"Where's that Tunnel go to ?", Tony asked.

"Comes out at Happy Volts Asylum", Jimmy replied. "The Nuthouse.  I busted a couple of people outta there....One was a teacher, Mr. Galloway."

"No Shit ?", Tony said. "The English Teacher ? What was he there for ?"

"He's a drunk.  Went there to get dried out.  Miz Phillips had me get him out."  Jimmy mulled a bit over that.  "Don't know what she sees in that alkie, anyway.  Good pussy going to waste there."  He was silent a bit, then..."That's probably where they'll take our little fat friend Algie."

"But....He's a Juvie", Tony said. Won't they just send him home ?"

"That's not the way things work around here", Jimmy said.  "The Harringtons and Spencers would never allow that. If they don't keep him in the can, they'll ship him to the nuthouse.  If he went off whacked the way you told me, that's what'll happen."

The boys sat in silence for a few minutes, staring at the fire in the wood stove.

"Won't somebody see the smoke from that ?", Tony asked.

"There's only one place it can be seen from, and you have to really look to notice it", Jimmy said.  "Checked it out last summer.  Even so, it just looks like it comes outta the top of the mountain."

"Huh...Somebody went to a lotta trouble to fix this place up", Tony said.

"I think it was a Nerd named Piff, about 30 years ago", Jimmy said. "Dragged all this stuff in here, fixed up the fake door, all that.  I found some old papers here with that name on them when I discovered the place."

"Piff ??  Piff The Skull ?"  It was Tony's turn to be shocked. 

"Yeah, that's him....I don't know his real name....But he was some kind of Super-Nerd...Legend has it he was the one who seeded all those G&G cards all over that those weenies love so much.  He's some kind of hero those piss-pants idolize....Funny thing is, he took that name from a Comic Book.  I seen it over at the Dragon's Wing."  Here Jimmy laughed. Tony just stared at him.  Finally Jimmy stopped laughing.  "What ?", he said.

"That's the name Algie used while he was doing the attacks on the Cliques", Tony revealed.

"The Hell you say !"  At this, Jimmy burst out laughing once more.  "Seems the Nerd never strays far from the Herd." His laughter slowly dribbled away.  "Kind of hard imagining pee-stain carrying that whole thing off."

"Them little pussys are smart", Tony observed. 

"That they are", Jimmy agreed.

Tony rose to leave.  "I gotta go.  I'll be stopping by to see you, once I can get things worked out....The plans, you know.  We gotta figure out a way to unite the Cliques.  Pete was right....We'll never get anywhere as long as everyone is fighting themselves."

Jimmy sat looking up at Tony.  "I want to bring down the real criminals. The asshole pricks responsible for all this....Those Harringtons and Spencers and all their lackey friends."

"That's a tall order, Jimmy", Tony said.

"That may be....But I'll never be really free until they pay for what they done", Jimmy said, slowly.  "Pete and I knew too much, and look what's happened. Soon enough...." Here Jimmy paused....."They'll be coming after you."
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 07:00:29 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 24, 2010, 04:39:29 AM »
Traveling from the Hattrick House and through the downtown car tunnel, the Rockers found themselves standing before the Gates of the Carnival. 

"Uh...They're all locked up, Boss", Bonz said, rattling all four Entrance Gates.

"I can see that, Idiot", snapped Kurt.  "Let's climb over.  Tibo, you stand guard."

One by one, the boys boosted themselves over the Gates.  When everyone was over, they stood in a group and cased the Midway, which was deserted. A cold wind was blowing, and made an eerie sound, even though it was broad daylight.

"Jero, Bonz, Grungey....Check out the Rides and Booths.  See if anybody's around.  Benny, you're with me", Kurt said in a low voice.  "Keep your asses out of sight."

While the trio of boys headed up the Midway towards the Rides, Kurt went straight to the Souvenir Tent, with Benny following.  Going around to the entrance, they found the door open and the curtain pulled back, letting the cold wind blow inside.  With the exception of the four Arcade Game machines on the platform to the right and the counter straight in front of them, the place was empty. 

Kurt hopped over the counter.  Behind was evidence of a hurried exit....Drawers pulled out, cabinet doors pulled open to revel empty shelves, empty crates overturned.  Kurt swore.

"Flew the coop, Boss", Benny said.

"Looks that way....Dammit all to Hell", Kurt said as he kept looking around.  In the dim light, he spotted something on the floor.  He reached down and picked it up.  It was an I.D. card in the name of Ace Adams.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The group had re-gathered at the Front Gates.  The others had reported the Carnival completely empty of people, save for the Freakshow inhabitants, who mostly lived in their own little cubicles over in the Freakshow Exhibit.  Kurt found it strange that there weren't even any guard dogs around. 

"Take it you didn't find anything", Tibo said mildly.

"Not a damn thing...He's gone, and all the Weapons and everything else is gone", Kurt replied.

"So...Guess he got away, just vanished like a wisp on the wind", Tibo said.

"He's out there somewhere", Kurt said, fingering the I.D. card, "And I'm gonna find out where."
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 07:11:55 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 30, 2010, 02:03:50 AM »
Over the course of the next few days, several things happened......
----------------------------------------------

In the dark windswept night, on the Bullworth Town Square, a Medical Helicopter landed. Across the street at the Clinic, a still-unconscious Pete was brought out on a stretcher and wheeled to the waiting Helicopter, where he was loaded in.  The whole operation was quick, taking just a couple of minutes, then the Helicopter lifted off.  At that instant, a transport from the Police Station came to a stop in front of the Clinic, and a shackled Algie was led out and placed in it for transportation to the Happy Volts Asylum.  Within a few minutes, the area was deserted once more, with only the snowdrifts to bear witness.

Jake succeeded in renting a house near the Happy Endings Retirement Home, paying six months in advance.  Like many old money houses in this section of the Vale, this one had a wall around the property and a Front Gate.  It also had a rather large Garage, unlike many of the other homes.  Just perfect for what Jake had in mind.  It had cost Jake plenty, but he needed a secure base of operations from which to carry out his latest plans.  With that done, Jake had retrieved the Go-Kart he had hidden, and moved his stash of clothing and weapons from the In and Out Motel, and locked them securely in the Garage, along with the stolen Go-Cart.  He would have use for all of these things in the very near future.

-----------------------------------------------

Jimmy remained in the hidden Cave by day, going out only at night.  As soon as possible, he was going to have his appearance altered, but in the meantime, he could disguise his nighttime ramblings due to the huge amount of clothing outfits he had stored in the wardrobe at the Cave.  He had moved the bulk of his belongings to the hidden cave shortly after he had discovered it last Summer.  And he had plenty of clothing items, more than 300.  As soon as Tony had left, Jimmy had opened the Cabinet and had cleared out all of the clothes piled on the bottom.  Jimmy felt under Wardrobe Cabinet until his fingers found the hidden switch, and pressed it.  There was a small click as a panel in the Wardrobe floor released and slid back, revealing a secret compartment.  Inside, still safe, Jimmy saw, was over $13,000 in cash.

Tony had been summoned to Crabblesnitch's Office and had been officially awarded the Mediator job.  Crabblesnitch had revealed that Pete's injury was indeed very serious, and that he wouldn't be returning to Bullworth anytime soon.  Tony's protection from the Prefects would now continue, Crabblesnitch said, as long as there was positive progress towards keeping the violence at the School under control.  But step too far out of line, he warned, and Tony would be treated just as any other Student would, with punishment.  With a wave and the usual "That is all", Tony was dismissed from the office.  Afterwards, he went down through the empty School to the small Office that used to be Pete's, but was now his.  As he sat in the chair, Tony reflected as to how he wasn't sure that he was up to all this, as he felt the weight of responsibility settle on him....Not only for the welfare of the School, but for the safety of his friends as well.  And for Karen, especially Karen above all. 

There was heated discussion in the Cliques about what they would do once School started back up after the Holidays.  Ironically, in the wake of Algie's betrayal and the events of Christmas Eve night, the Nerds were now the best-armed Clique in the school, owing to their many stashes of Weapons hidden away at the Observatory and the Dragon's Wing basement.  Never used to being top dogs in the School, the Nerds were in disagreement as to how to take advantage of their new found status, with some wanting to extract revenge for past wrongs, and others urging caution.  Similarly, there was dissension in the other Cliques, with some wanting to settle old scores and others wanting to make alliances to strengthen their positions.  Nothing was decided, and the animosity seemed to run the highest amongst the supposedly better-educated Preps, where it seemed that the disagreements would come to blows, or at the very least, a showdown in the ring at the Prep's private Boxing Gym.

Tony and Karen attended a rather subdued New Year's Eve party at the Jock's Clubhouse, along with Damon and Gloria, who was in full-gab mode.  Mandy was there too, dateless as usual, drinking Vodka Shots, her claim to being the most popular girl at Bullworth  now just a long-distant memory.  As the party disintegrated  into a drunken pit, with Jocks stumbling around, slurring their words and falling over, Tony and Karen left seeking a more private place.  They wound up in Tony's room at the Boy's Dorm, where a tipsy Karen became the aggressor, pushing Tony down on the bed and attacking him with gusto.  After an exhausting mind-blowing encounter, Karen quickly fell asleep.  As he cuddled with Karen breathing heavily beside him, Tony could hear the bells ringing in the distance, signifying  the midnight hour had arrived, and the uncertain New Year had begun.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 07:31:03 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 04, 2010, 04:13:20 AM »
Mr. Luntz was cussing up a storm as he attempted to heat up the metal clogging the Furnace jets with the blowtorch.  It was hot, dirty, smelly work, and downright dangerous as well.  They might as well have stuck a large spit up his ass and roasted him, because that's just what it felt like in this enclosed space.  What a completely jackass thing to do.  Even a total turdknocker like Crabblesnitch should have known better than to melt down Weapons in the School Furnace.

"Yes, Doctor Crabblesnitch, No, Doctor Crabblesnitch, EAT SHIT AND DIE, DOCTOR CRABBLESNICTH", he muttered as he worked.  He hated this place, hated Crabblesnitch, hated the little pig-ass brats he had to constantly clean up after.  One of the little fuckers had actually snuck into the Basement last fall and bushwhacked him from behind.  Ungrateful little shits !  He would deal with them one day, all of them, and they would rue the day they had ever fucked with him.

Mr. Luntz had just gotten back to the School the previous evening, only to be summoned to Crabblesnicth's Office and told to fix this mess, before he had even gotten the chance to get unpacked.  The good Doctor had not even offered an apology for loading this bit of extra work on him, only orders and his dismissive "That Is All".  Not even treated like a human being, just a servant to be ordered around at will.  Well, that was going to change soon enough, he thought, just as soon as he was safe.  He would take them all down before he  disappeared, and they would never know what had hit them.

He had come to this shitty School, this shitty Town, because it was about the last place where certain people would have expect him to have gone.  The last place where anyone would be looking for him.  Luntz wasn't even his real name.  He had come here years ago....How many years ?.....Hard to remember now, but his time of hiding out had nearly come to an end.  His Holiday vacation to the Big Apple hadn't been a vacation at all in any real sense, for Mr. Luntz had no real family to see in the normal meaning of the word.  Instead, he had spent most of the time in a fleabag Hotel on the Lower East Side, in order to meet up with Michael "Big Mike" Tortelli, who told him of the plans for the organization to re-take power in the naked city.  The attack was to be launched on St. Valentine's Day, Big Mike told him, and it would probably take about 3 months to completely rub out those currently in control.  At that time, Luntz could return to his old life in relative safety.

But before he left, Mr. Luntz planned to tie up a few loose ends here at Bullworth.  He knew enough about the corruption here....After all, it had been his occupation before he had been forced to lay low at this shitty place.....And, more importantly, knew how Harrington and Spencer, who controlled everyone in this place, from the Cops to Crabblesnitch, could be brought down.  Mr. Luntz chuckled despite the hot, sweaty job he was doing.  They would all be in for a surprise, and that right soon.  He would see to it personally.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 07:41:40 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 04, 2010, 04:25:48 AM »
Just before the first day of School back from the Christmas break, a new boy was dropped off in front of the School.  His name was Nick Penty, and had he arrived at the town of Bullworth right before Christmas with his single mother and therefore he had to be enrolled into Bullworth Academy.  He was a medium-sized short black-haired handsome 15-year-old boy.  Although something of a rabble rouser, he was muscular, well built, athletic and strong. He was also skilled in fighting sports, having reached Black Belt in Karate. He was a very good pugilist as well.

He waited around for the better part of the morning, smoking ciggys and goofing off, as he had been told somebody would be out to escort him into the School.  When no one showed up and he started to get really cold, he decided to go in on his own.

He was met at the gate by a Prefect, who yelled at him to state his business.  Nick stood square and, without flinching, shot back that he was supposed to be going to this shitty School.  The Prefect, somewhat unnerved that he failed to cower the boy, told him to go to the School Office straight ahead and get registered.  Nick walked towards the School without another word, leaving the Prefect shaking his head over another kid who would be defying authority. 

Nick came to the steps of the School, but instead of going in, decided to take a look around first. Hanging a left, Nick took the East path around the School building, checking things out.  Passing under an arch, a ways off and to his left, up some steps and through another arch, he noticed a large building, with some odd looking kids hanging about. Walking and still looking off to his left, he collided with something…A big something.

“Hey !!!  Why don’cha watch where you’re going ?”, he heard.

Nick looked at the person he had just run into.  The kid wore some kind of green clothing, and was short but very big around the waist.  So big, in fact, it looked like he was having a major zipper malfunction.  The kid had close-cropped hair and glasses….And, was that a Pocket Protector ?

“Why don’cha get outta my way, Fatass ?”, Nick said.

“You’re not very nice !”, the fat kid said. “Can‘t we just be friends ?”

Nick knew the drill, from his time at other Schools.  In one-on-one confrontations, always get the upper hand first.

“Then, don’t Fuck with me, Porky”, snarled Nick, and grabbed the overweight boy and pushed him backwards towards an open Trash Bin, whereupon he stuffed the fat kid ass first into the container.  The kid’s huge buttocks were wedged in tight, and he struggled in vain to get out.

“Just a warning -- Next time I won’t be so nice”, Nick sneered at the big kid. Then, he laughed. “That looks good on you., Fatso.”

Nick resumed his walk, keeping an eye out for people who weren’t watching where he was going.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 07:49:19 PM by BloodChuckZ »