News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: The Bullworth Never Ending Story  (Read 334433 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: The Bullworth Never Ending Story
« Reply #1155 on: October 10, 2014, 08:36:45 AM »
At that particular moment, Kirby was taking a shower in the Boy’s Locker Room.  He had awoken before the others and thought it to be an excellent time to get a long, hot shower in by himself, without having to worry about the other Jocks coming in and hassling him to leave.

The hot water felt good against his skin, and his wound had finally healed as to where it was hardly noticeable.  This week, he would start working with the weights again, small poundage at first, and then gradually work his way up to bigger weights.  Before the month was out, his 'Big Guns’ biceps would be back to full strength and ready to rejoin the Team in workouts.  There was excitement that the upcoming season could be their best ever, under the new game plans that Coach Sanders was laying out.

Kirby’s relationship with the Bully Trent had cooled over the summer, particularly since that girl Paige had started hanging around with Trent.  She was definitely Bi-Sexual, Kirby could tell...It took one to know one.  In fact, the last time Kirby had been anywhere near Trent was the night of the Chem Plant raid, and Trent didn’t even acknowledge his presence.  He didn’t know if Trent was aware that Paige was Bi herself, though he must certainly know....Although there was a rumor that they had sex behind the Boy’s Dorm.  He knew Trent fancied himself as a ‘Man’s Man’ despite his queer leanings, even though his brief time with Zoe last fall hadn’t come to anything at all.  And when Trent was outed, along with Gord, Vance, and himself, Trent pulled back on any kind of further secret relationship with Kirby, striving to prove his manliness.  Whatever the case, Kirby was alone now.

Kirby had fallen back on his other passion, catching glimpses of the Cheerleader’s feet, on the rare occasions that they took off their shoes.  It was all he had now, as Ms. Phillips was in the Clinic, injured in that mysterious fall from the window along with Miss Jones.  That was the only reason he ever took Art Class, to sneak peeks at her.  Sometimes, when she posed on the Couch in the Art Room for the Students to draw her, she would remove her boots, and Kirby would just about cream where he sat.  Kirby would just sketch her feet and legs, but never turn the drawings in, taking them with him instead to drool over later.  Christy Martin, a notorious shoeplayer, had taken over the class in her stead, and that was all right too, but Art Class was soon canceled for the rest of the summer, as Christy had to work the School Office.  Kirby felt sure he would take Art Class again in the fall, though....He never passed it, so as to be able to keep on repeating it. 

Surprisingly, Ted Thompson had stood up for him when the others had wanted him off the team after he was outed, and so the arrangements were worked out to minimize personal contacts with the other players.  So, Kirby showered alone and lived alone under the bleachers until the abortive takeover of the school and the subsequent termination of Coach Burton.  Unexpectedly, he had been allowed to go bunk in the newly-remodeled Clubhouse with the other Jocks, and when the new Coach Burton came to Bullworth, he took a shine to Kirby.  Over the summer, there had been private tutoring and workout sessions with the new Coach, who advised him to keep quiet about those to the other Jocks so they wouldn’t get jealous.  Kirby, who was just starting to regain the acceptance of the others on the Team, wholly agreed and kept those private meetings secret.  In return, Coach Sanders hinted that Kirby could be elevated to Quarterback, once Ted Thompson left the school later that winter. 

In the meantime, though, Kirby would have to get back to running as soon as he could, as he WAS a Running Back, and battle to win the starting position from the other Running Back, Laurent Loiselle.  Although the new Coach had befriended him, Coach Sanders still expected performance, and made it clear he would expect no less than total compliance.  This did not seem odd to Kirby, as Coaches usually demanded much from their players.  But, as Kirby was to learn in a couple of weeks, those demands could go far and beyond anything he ever would have imagined.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: October 12, 2014, 05:01:02 AM »
The Group of Greasers walked along Vale Valley Boulevard in a jaunty mood, Peanut in the lead talking with Tony, Binky a step behind chatting with Karen, who was limping slightly, her cracked heel giving her a bit of problem.  The rest of the Greasers followed, Lucky and Lefty talking among themselves, Hal waddling along, thinking of Angie’s breasts and what could be done with them later tonight, Ricky happily lost in thoughts of Jessica and their next date, also this evening, Vance hoping he could steal away from the others for a brief visit with Gord, and Norton bringing up the rear, as he did so often these days. 

Norton hadn’t been treated so well since his abortive takeover of the Greasers and the failed fight against the Bullies in the Parking Lot that went wrong, and worse since he was beaten in the Hole by Nick.  Peanut’s re-taking of the Clique and Johnny’s severe disapproval upon his return only served to cement his status as a fuck-up.  Being the only Black Greaser further isolated him, much as Chad of the Preps was relegated into doing menial tasks for his Clique.  Norton sometimes wished he had been born a Jock, for at least there he could have some comradeship, as nearly half of them was composed of foreigners and other races. Most of all, he wished he could have what some of the others had, a real girlfriend.  Looking at Johnny and Lola, Peanut and Binky, Hal and Angie, even now what looked like Ricky and Jessica, made him long for someone to be with and talk to.

As the group reached the Clinic, they saw some News Reporters were gathered outside.  Tony assumed they had gotten wind of Nick’s impending release this morning, and resigned himself to having to give a few non-committal “No Comment” answers to their impending incessant questions.  But as the first microphone was thrust in front of him by Robin Miller, whom he recognized from her News Reports, the questions were not about Nick, they were rather very different from what he expected.

“Mr. Calderone, what can you tell us about the Prep boy that was brought in early this morning, said to be critically injured ?”, Robin Miller asked him. “There’s a rumor he was beaten in the School, do you have any comment on that ?”

“Ummm....No”, Tony answered, totally surprised by the news.  “I have, umm, No Comment on that, at this time.”

“Does that mean you have no knowledge of what happened at the School, apparently overnight ?”, Robin Miller persisted.

“Well....No”, Tony responded, nearly dumbfounded.  “I’ll have to....Assess the situation before I can make any kind of statement.  Now, could you let us through, please ?  We have business inside.”

The Greasers gathered around Tony and Karen then, acting as a shield for the last few steps to the Clinic doors.  As they gained entry, another Reporter shouted, “Tony, is Nick Penty being released from the Clinic today ?  Does he have any thoughts on this incident ?”

Tony threw a “No Comment” over his shoulder as he and Karen entered the Clinic, and the doors thankfully closed behind them as the last of the Greasers came through.  Once inside, Tony began thinking, wondering just which Prep they had been talking about, and just what in the hell had happened.  The thought also came to him that there was bound to be plenty of trouble coming over whatever it was.  He had to get Nick and Melody out of here and settled quickly, and then carry out his delivery missions of Weapons to the Cliques.  Because they were split, he doubted the Preps would try to carry out any kind of retaliation moves, as they would be vastly outnumbered....But, there may be other strikes on them, and they should be entitled to defend themselves.  With a Weapons balance, Tony believed it would stalemate the Cliques from attacking each other....At least he hoped it would.  And here was proof positive, no one save for the Nerds had a Weapons arsenal, and an attack on an individual had been carried out.  It was imperative he get those Weapons delivered as soon as possible.

As they walked back towards Nick’s room, it also occurred to him that the Reporters had totally ignored Karen right there beside him, and that was a good thing.  But the fact that they had ignored her also brought a chill, because they had focused on what appeared to be a bigger story of an injured Prep.  Was there something ready to blow up here ?  Tony hoped not, but soon enough, he would find out.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: October 14, 2014, 01:28:11 AM »
At the Beach House, Gord told Parker and Justin of his encounter with an unconscious Bif and what the Attendants had told him of the apparent attack, repeating what he had already told Bryce.

“I say, that is ghastly !”, Parker exclaimed.  “Beat him right bloody, did they ?”

“It must have been a sneak attack”, Justin said, equally horrified.  “Why, Bif could take on all of them at once in a fair fight !”

“What I don’t understand”, Bryce said, shaking his head, “Is just why they would do something like that.  I mean, there was no animosity from them when we went on that mission to the Chemical Plant.”

“Yes, everyone seemed to get along smashingly”, Gord commented, “I don’t understand it either.”

“Well, they can’t be after us”, Parker said, “We’ve been here since we got out of the Clinic ourselves.”

“Yes, if they wanted to attack us, they could have right well taken us down, we were in no condition to scrap”, Justin observed.

Bryce remained silent for a moment, then spoke.  "It may be....That they were out after Bif for some reason.”

That set the others to thinking.  Out of all of them, Bif had always been the Bastard, the Hit Man, Derby’s enforcer.  There were as many reasons as kids in School for somebody to want to take him down.  He had made enemies not only among the Greasers, but the Jocks, the Bullies, and even the Nerds.  He was generally disliked by most students on Campus, but grudgingly respected for his enormous fighting prowess.  Recalling Algie’s sneak attacks on the Cliques, even his own, made them wonder if he had somehow picked up his old ways.  Gord discounted that though, Algie had used plenty of firepower in his attacks, it didn’t appear anything but a Melee Weapon of some kind had been used on Bif.  Something up close and personal. 

Justin raised the possibility that someone was seeking revenge for how Bif had seduced and then used Christy for information on Derby’s orders because of Pinky, and Parker then wondered if her man Winkie had waylaid him.  Gord pointed out that there had been a Greaser-style Biker Cap found nearby, and that they had never seen any of the Rockers wearing such a hat, ever.  “Besides, it just doesn’t seem like the work of just one”, Gord said, “Bif was too good of a fighter to let just one take him down...He looked like a Pack of Wolves had been at him, he was such a mess.”

Bryce had been thinking, and now he suddenly said, “I say...Now there is only Tad and Chad left up at the House now....They’re easy targets for attack now....Wouldn’t take very many of them to just overrun the place now.”

“They can’t just take over Harrington House !”, Parker exclaimed.  “We’ve got to do something !”

“Yes...But what ?”, Bryce said quietly.  “We’re not welcome there.”

Just then, a knock sounded at the Beach House door.  Justin went to answer it, with the other Preps behind him for protection.  Justin opened the door to reveal Chad standing there.

“Tad sent me”, he said.  “Have you fellows seen Bif ?  He didn’t return last night....”
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 06:57:55 PM by Red Blaster »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: October 14, 2014, 03:35:07 PM »
Rounding up Johnny & Lola and then Nick & Melody, the Greasers along with Tony & Karen moved out in a large group, the Greasers providing a shell around Johnny and Nick, and Tony and Karen sheltering Melody as they moved down the street, the group of Reporters following with shouted questions.  Ray had decided to take off to the Burger Joint, and Tony told him to meet back at the In and Out Motel.  Not too far away, the Group stopped in front of the Boar Inn as Nick and Melody were taken in and settled in the new room by Tony.  Karen decided to stay with Melody there for now, who was fearful that the Reporters would try to gain access to the Inn and stalk them in the halls.  Besides, her foot was sore and she needed to rest it, she assured Tony they would lock the door and would be alright.

But the Reporters paid little attention to Nick or Melody, their focus was the hot new story of the apparent sneak attack on Bif that left him in such bad shape.  As Tony rejoined the Greasers, a couple of them were interviewing Johnny, peppering him with questions on the matter, which he knew nothing about.  As they moved off, away from the Boar Inn, the Reporters followed them clear out of the Vale, until it became apparent that they weren’t going to get anything else in the way of comments.  The Reporters decided then to camp out in front of the School in order to catch any unwary students who may know something of the attack.

That proved to be a great relief to Tony.  The last thing he needed was to have the Reporters see him distributing Weapons to the Cliques.  The entire group went off to Bullworth Town, and directly to the Dragon’s Wing.  While the Greasers waited in the Alley, Tony went in through the Basement door to meet Melvin and Fatty, who were waiting for him.

“About time you showed up”, whined Fatty nasally, “We have things to do today, too.”

“Now, Fatty, that’s no way to treat or guest”, Melvin said, putting on a forced smile.  “It’s all right here, in these bags”, he said, indicating the Burlap Sacks. 

Tony quickly checked the sacks, assuring that the Weapons were indeed there and that there was an equal amount in each.  Satisfied, he withdrew from his pocket the money he had gotten from Jimmy’s Cave earlier, and gave it to Melvin.  “Here....Better count it.”

“Um...That’s all right, I know you wouldn’t cheat us”, Melvin said.

Tony looked at him hard.  “Count it anyway. I don’t want there should be any question about it, now or later.”

“Ummm...Sure”, Melvin said nervously.  He began to count it while Fatty looked on, suddenly uneasy. 

“It all there, like we agreed ?”, Tony asked when Melvin finished.

“Umm...Yeah”, Melvin said, “It’s, uhh, all here.”

“Good”, Tony said, looking around.  “Now, I need to borrow a Bike.”

“What for ?”, Fatty ventured, “Don’t you have your own ?”

Tony gave him a withering look.  “Of course I do.  Obviously, I don’t have it with me.”

“Well, take mine”, Melvin said hastily, “It’s out front.  You’ll bring it back....Right ?”

Gathering up the bags, Tony didn’t answer.  He hauled the bags over by the door.  “Watch these for a minute, will you ?  I gotta give the Greasers their Weapons.  They’re right outside.”

“Why...Are they here ?”, asked Fatty, now as nervous as Melvin appeared to be.

“Relax”, Tony said, “They’re just here for delivery....And to see nothing goes wrong.”

Tony left the basement, taking one of the sacks, and turned it over to Peanut.  The Greasers then left, continuing their return to the Blue Balls where they would settle Johnny and Lola into their new apartment.  Tony then went around front and got Melvin’s bike, which had a basket carrier on the front.  Most all the Nerd’s bikes had them, and they looked so ugly and slow that nobody bothered stealing them. 

Tony then retrieved the rest of the sacks of Weapons from the basement, noting that Melvin and Fatty hadn’t moved since he left.  He bid them farewell in a more friendly manner, and they seemed relieved.  Tony left relieved as well.  It had become even more important to get these Weapons distributed today than it had been yesterday.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: October 14, 2014, 11:45:48 PM »
Gurney and Otto had been rudely awakened in the night as a sort of Pandemonium broke out in the Jail.  There was noise and clanging cell doors as Jerry and Duncan were dragged into the Jail in chains by a group of Soldiers and literally thrown into cells.  They were coughing and gagging, and not even dressed, still having on those stupid ratty green gowns from the Clinic. 

“What’s the meaning of this ?”, Gurney heard one of the Guards say. “These Prisoners aren’t even dressed properly !”

“Captain’s Orders”, one of the Soldiers said, whose voice Gurney recognized as one of his Guards in the Clinic.  “He said to bring ‘em over here pronto.”

“Sheezus Christ”, the Guard said.  “He sendin’ over any extra Guards to keep watch over these scum ?”

“You’ll have to ask him about that”, the familiar-voiced Guard said.  “I just follow orders.”

“Where’s the other one ?”, the Guard asked, “There should be three.”

“There was a....Fire”, the familiar-voiced Guard said, “And he ain’t coming....A Chopper was called to take him out.  He was hurt pretty bad.”

Gurney came fully awake at that, and hopped off his bunk, going to the cell door.  The Soldiers carried on a running dialogue about just who was going to have to be doing what as Duncan and Jerry were locked away.  Eventually, they all went forward to the Offices area to hash things out, but Gurney knew they wouldn’t be gone too long.  He called out to Duncan, who had been put in the nearest cell to him, “Hey Duncan...What the Hell’s going on ?”

“It was bad”, Duncan answered in a raspy voice, still coughing.  “I think some Army dude set off’en some kinda explosives on Leon, and caught him on fire...*cough cough*....I can still hear him screaming....Dude took a powder, we almost died from all’s that smoke....”

“They carried him off, like they said ?”, Gurney asked, trying to make sense of it all.

“Think so...*cough cough*....Heard a Helicopter”, Duncan replied.  “One other thing...*cough*...Them Soldier boys said on the way over that if’n he don’t make it, that’d be two of us dead...*cough*...That would mean....”

“Yeah..." Gurney knew what it meant.  “Omar...He’s...He’s Dead.”

“So, guess that makes you...*cough cough*....The new Leader...”, Duncan finished.

The Soldier Guards were returning, apparently having worked it out, and Gurney fell silent, retreating to his bunk.  He sat there lost in thought.  No wonder they had seen or heard nothing of Omar.  He must not have gotten away, after all.  Gurney felt certain the Soldiers had probably killed him.  And from what Duncan was telling him, may have killed Leon as well.

Something else occurred to him in the morning....The four of them left were all here now, in this Jail.  It wouldn’t be long before they were all moved to a Federal Prison, away from here.  A real sense of foreboding overtook him.  Once that happened, there would be no hope for escape.  They were doomed.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 08:05:18 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: October 15, 2014, 01:25:27 PM »
After riding over from the Dragon’s Wing, Tony arrived at the In and Out Motel a few minutes later, just in time to see the Greasers walking East under the Rail Overpass Bridge into New Coventry as he turned Melvin’s bike into the Parking Lot of the Motel.  As he expected, Trent and the Bullies were hanging about in different areas of the Parking Lot, smoking ciggys and what not. This had long been a hangout for them off-campus, more so when the place had been closed down for quite a spell up until less than a year ago.  The past Fall had seen it become temporary housing for the Students in the wake of the School Bombings, and again this Spring after the Town Bombings, just as it was now being used for the same purpose.  The rooms were small and cheap, which served the School Administration just fine when the Dorms became unavailable for whatever reason.

As Tony pulled the bike further into the lot, he saw a man standing by a car, glaring at some of the Bullies who seemed to be engaged in bullying a group of the newer Non-Clique kids who had arrived at the School over the summer.  Tony came to a stop to study the situation.  The man was, as far as Tony knew, a shadowy figure named Milhailovich, who was said to be the true owner of the In and Out Motel.  There was all sorts of wild rumors associated with him, chief among them was that he used to murder his customers, then store their dead bodies in the empty rooms of the Motel in order to eat them later.  Tony doubted this had any real truth to it, but considering what all that had happened in this place since Tony had been here, it wasn’t out of the realm of possibility.  It was also rumored that Milhailovich paid off bribes to Officer Williams to keep the place from being raided. Again, nothing proven, but as corrupt as Bullworth Town and the entire Vale Valley had been until just recently, entirely believable.

Milhailovich himself seemed to be of Eastern European origin.  The only time Tony had encountered him, he had called Tony a ‘Lousy Stupid American’.  He mostly employed transient Near-Eastern Indians as Desk Clerks and Maids who could barely speak American.  Forced into fixing and cleaning the place up, he had re-opened the In and Out to recoup some of the costs by charging higher rates.  The Punks’ bombings of the Towns had resulted in a real windfall for him, as the outside Reporters had packed the Vale Valley with so many people needing lodging.  Tony didn’t know how much the School was paying to house the Students here because of the construction, but it was a sure bet that it was a lot more this time than after the School Bombings by Jake last year or the Town Bombings by the Punks this Spring.

Tony turned his attention to the new group of kids who were getting bullied by the trio of Wade Martin, Tom Gurney, and Davis White.  After they had finished getting the Agreement signed, Karen had taken it on herself to go over the lists of the new kids in School, both boys and girls, as they would be covered under the new Agreement.  She had spoken to Tony about it that very day, and from her descriptions, these new boys would have to be Alex Alda, Dave Castle, Art Harris, and Dylan Mitchell.  These boys were all Freshmen, except for Art Harris, who was a brother to Carla Harris, one of the Reform School girls. Karen had said he was a Sophomore, which meant he was just a year younger than Tony himself.  Unlike his sister though, Art was somewhat of a Beanpole, although while his companions were getting upper arm punches from Tom and Davis, Art was standing up to the older Wade, smacking his arm away and giving Wade a shove. Tony resumed pedaling over toward them.

“You better watch out there, boys, them new kids are liable to kick your ass”, Tony called as he got closer and stopped, dismounting the bike. 

“Aw, we just havin’ a little fun over here”, Wade said lightly, but with a pissed-off look on his face.  “We ain’t doin’ no harm.”

“That may be, but one day these boys may wind up whippin’ your butts”, Tony told him.  “Maybe you all better chill.”

Trent had thrown down his ciggy and came over to where Tony was.  “Hey, Calderone, these kids are fair game, that Agreement of yours says so !”

“You better read the fine print, Trent”, Tony said.  “All the NEW kids are fair game starting at the new term, these boys here are covered under the Agreement, and they get Weapons, just like you boys do.”  Tony reached into one of the Burlap Bags and pulled out four Spud Guns, which he tossed to each of the new kids.  Tony then took another Burlap Bag and gave it to Trent.  “Now, here’s your Weapons for your Clique.  Use them wisely, and remember, getting new Ammo is entirely up to you guys.”

“That’s just not fair !”, Trent griped.  “Who are we supposed to Bully in the meantime ?”

“I’m sure there will be all kinds of Fresh Fish coming through the School Gates for your enjoyment in just a few weeks”, Tony told him.  “You all can get your jollies then.  But until then, you best not piss anybody off who can attack you back.”

“This Blows”, Trent grumbled, but he waved the other Bullies off, and they all walked to the other side of the Lot.  As they did, Tony saw Milhailovich give them a sneer before getting in the car and driving away. 

“Um...Thanks Dude”, the one called Art said.  “But we coulda kicked ass. I don’t take shit from nobody.”

“Not sayin’ you do”, Tony said, remounting the bike, “But just watch your back around here.”  He biked the short distance away to his room without waiting for an answer.  Knocking on the door where Gordon Wakefield, Ivan Alexander, and Trevor Moore were staying, he handed them their weapons through when Ivan answered.  He kept one out to give Ray later, then re-mounted the bike once more and pedaled out of the Parking Lot.  Taking a hard left turn, he rode back behind the In and Out to the back trail that led to the Rail Overpass, then up and onto the tracks themselves, riding down the half-mile to the spur that led to the Cavern rather than going back to the School from the front, where the Reporters were camped out.  Once at the Cavern, he took the tunnel to the Nerds’ mock Battlefield and from there rode to the Observatory, where he grabbed the last two Burlap bags and Left Melvin’s bike by the gates.  Then he accessed the door in the Barricade that led out to the Football Field.  Only two more deliveries, and his mission would be done.  He would at last be able to relax in the glory of Parity.

Unbeknown to him, clouds were gathering to rain on his peaceful imaginings, as one more battle remained yet to be fought.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: October 18, 2014, 04:37:37 PM »
The Boar Inn wasn’t as fancy as the Vale Hotel, in fact the place was little more than an upscale Boarding House.  There were no Maids or Staff other than the oft-absent Manager and a couple of Desk Clerks, who doubled as Laundry People for the rooms with just overnight Guests.  There was nothing to do there, and it was a place where bored people usually stayed, hence it’s name. 

Pinky had the best room in the Place, the front room on the second floor, where three large glass windows were set a ways out from the building, affording a look not only to the front of the Inn, but also to either side of the block for a ways.  It was here she had sat idly while waiting for Bryce to return after his task of getting Gord from the Clinic and then getting him settled in the Beach House.  Bryce had promised to take her over to the Carnival after he completed the mission, but hadn’t returned as yet.  So, it was then that Pinky took up a spot by the windows to watch for his return.  While she had gotten her own Cell Phone not long after she had left Harrington House for good, Bryce had not, so she was unable to call him.

But instead of Bryce coming down the street, Pinky had been surprised to see the Greasers, with Tony and Karen, pass by.  Surprising, because the last time she had seen so many Greasers in a group over here in the Vale had been that night last winter, when they had attacked Derby and Biff at the behest of Tony over by Shinjo’s restaurant.  It had also been the night she had first seduced Tony, a secret she still kept only because to reveal it might turn him against her forever, and would surely result in another ass-whipping from an angry Karen.   

Intrigued, she watched them head down the street.  Since Tony was in the group, she could only surmise it had something to do with the Clinic, and she was proven correct when the group stopped and entered the Clinic.  Less than a half-hour later, the group emerged, along with Johnny and Lola, and also Nick and that twit Melody.  Coming by the Boar Inn again, the group stopped, and Tony, Karen, Nick, and Melody apparently entered, disappearing from her view, as the Greasers milled about outside.  About ten minutes later, only Tony emerged, and the group then headed down the street in the direction of Bullworth Town.

Nobody had looked up and seen her, although Tony knew she was staying here, as this was the last place she had sex with him before the rescue mission at the Chem Plant.  As she watched the group dwindle down the street, it occurred to her that Nick must be staying here, with Melody tagging along also.  There had been rumors that she had rarely left his side the whole time while he was in the Clinic, and that she had beat up Beatrice when that crazy Nerd Bitch showed up at the Clinic, babbling something about being Nick’s future intended. 

Karen had not come out either, which meant she was, for a time at least, in the building.  Pinky had not been here when Tony had dropped off Nick’s things, instead being over at the Glass Jaw, being bored out of her gord watching Bryce punch on his big bag, so this whole thing was a surprise. Tony would be sure to be back around to get Karen, although Pinky wondered just why he had gone off without her today.  Tony and Karen had been nearly inseparable since the rescue, so she heard.  Pinky didn’t dare try to approach Tony when Karen was around, with what that girl had been through at the hands of the Townies, she was liable to go Psycho on her.  Still, it set her to thinking on just what opportunities might be in store for her because of this unexpected turn of events.  A little glimmer of a mischievous plan bubbled in her mind. 

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: October 20, 2014, 07:01:44 PM »
Tony toted his load across the Football Field.  A few of the Jocks had come out and were lazily tossing a Football around....Juri, Luis, and Damon.  On a Bleacher, close to Damon, sat Gloria, who for once wasn’t running her mouth.  In fact, she was looking wistfully at Damon and rubbing her belly in a strange fashion.  Passing by her, she didn’t seem to notice him, so Tony said, “Hey Gloria, how you doing ?”

Startled just a bit, Gloria’s eyes fastened on him.  “Oh !  Tony...I’m so glad to see you !”  Then, just as suddenly, her gaze shifted back to Damon.

Her belly rubbing continued, her hand making slow circles around her lower Stomach.  “Uh...You got a Stomach Ache ?”, Tony asked.

“Wha...?  Oh...Yess...”, Gloria said, trance-like.  “It hurts...Sooo Good...”  Her gaze fixed on Damon, it was like Tony wasn’t even there.  After a few seconds went by, he shrugged, and moved on.

Further down the Bleachers, a lone figure sat.  As Tony drew closer, he could see it was Kirby.  His hair was wet, like he’d just taken a shower, and he too was watching the Jocks toss the Football around, but not as intently as Gloria was watching Damon.  As Tony walked by, he said, “Heya, Tony, what’cha gots there ?”

“Something for Ted”, Tony answered, “To pass out to you guys.”

Kirby’s eyes lit. “Them Weapons ?  Hot Dog !”

“Yeah, that’s what they are”, Tony told him.  “Gotta get 'em from Ted, though. Any idea of where he is ?

“Um, he should be in the Clubhouse still”, Kirby said.  “No practice today, Coach is outta town.”

“Ok, thanks", Tony said.  “How you doin’ anyway ?  Gettin’ your Poundcake back ?”

Kirby hefted his arms.  “Sure am !  See, almost like new !”

Tony allowed as how Kirby looked much better and moved on.  He walked to the Jock’s Clubhouse and entered.  Laurent was on the couch, watching a Sports program, with Nina curled up beside him.  She had a dreamy look on her face, similar to Gloria, and was slowly rubbing her lower belly.

“Hey, Laurent, how’s it going ?”, Tony greeted him.

“Good, good, is all good”, Laurent answered, looking around and squeezing Nina closer.  “That ze Weapons ?”

“Yeah”, Tony said, “Is Ted around ?”

“Upstairs, with some of the others”, Laurent said, and winked. “Ess big party last night !”

“Ok, cool”, Tony said, then asked, “Could you watch this sack for me for a bit ?”

“Surely”, Laurent said, reaching for the Burlap Sack that Tony was handing over.

“Just for a few minutes”, Tony said, glad to be relieved of one of the bags. “I’ll be right back.”

Tony climbed the stairs to the new second floor.  At the top, he stopped to look around.  In a bunk lay Casey, still sleeping it off.  On various chairs were Bo, Dan, Lance, and that big Jock Bob, all reclining in various stages of sobering up.  In the Kitchenette was Mandy and Hannah, looking like they were preparing a late breakfast.  Hannah was standing funny, and when she moved, she was walking a little bow-legged, like she had a big pole stuck in her or something.  Tony saw she was also rubbing her lower belly. 

Mandy turned and saw Tony.  “Uhm...Is Ted around ?  I got something her for him...” Tony said.

“Wait, I’ll get him”, Mandy said, wiping her hands.  “Watch that for me, would you Hannah ?”

Hannah hobbled over to the small stove.  It seemed she could barely walk.  Even so, she cast an adoring look at Bob across the room, totally ignoring Tony.  After a few minutes, Mandy emerged from the lone bedroom with Ted following groggily behind.

“Umm....Here’s your Weapons for the Clique”, Tony said, handing him the sack.

“Hmm....Good”, Ted said, stifling a yawn. “I’ll get these passed out today, thanks.”

Tony left the upstairs then, going back down to pick up the other Burlap Bag from Laurent, who handed it over with a question.  “Who are these to go to ?”, he asked.

“The Preps”, Tony answered.  “Not that I really want to deliver them, but I have no choice.”

“What do you mean ?”, Laurent asked.  “Why not ?”

Tony briefly explained what he had learned about the attack on a Prep, although yet he didn’t know just who it was. “I’m a bit worried that maybe someone is out after them....Or maybe it’s an Inter-Clique war.  I just don’t know.   But if someone is out to get them, they deserve to defend themselves.  For the sake of the Agreement, I have to arm them, though I wish I didn’t have to.”

“You are going alone ?”, Laurent asked.  “I will come along, if you wish.”

Tony grinned.  “Yes, I would like that, come along for backup....Though doubt if I’ll need any.”

Laurent rose to go, but Nina clung to him.  “Do you have to ?”, she said, begging with her eyes.

“It will be fine, mon cherie....Why don’t you go up the stairs with the others until my return ?”, Laurent comforted.  “I will be right back.”

Reluctantly, Nina went upstairs to join the others.  Tony and Laurent stepped outside and started the trek to Harrington House.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 07:10:08 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: October 21, 2014, 11:56:19 PM »
“Well, Bouys, what be your report ?”, Chief O’Rourke asked wearily.  Damn fine thing to be happening on a Sunday morning.

“It’s a boy from the School, all right. Older boy, name of...”  Officer Monson flipped open his notepad.  “Taylor...Biff Taylor.  Talked to their Cook, named Edna...Something....She found the boy layin’ in a mess o’ blood near the Cafeteria when she come in this morning.”

“Talked to the Medicals over at the Vale Clinic, where he was took to”, Officer Ivanovich continued.  “Looks like he was beat pretty badly, head and face.  He ain’t regained consciousness.”  He dug into a folder, withdrawing some photos and laid them on the Chief’s desk.

“Gorry be”, Chief O’Rourke muttered as he looked through the photos. “His face be a mess, all right.  Looks like he was beat by something heavy.  Any Suspects ?”

“Them Clinic people said said they overheard a couple of Preppy boys there sayin’ it was them Greaser boys from Coventry that done it", Officer Monson said, “And, there was this Biker Cap that was found beside the Victim.”  He threw the Cap on the desk next to the photos.

“Why do these kids keep doin’ this to themselves ?”, Chief O’Rouke asked to nobody in particular.  “After all this Valley’s been through this past year....”  He looked up at the Officers.  “Where are those Prep boys who’s was doin’ that talking ?”

“They...Uh...Might be at that Beach House, next to the Lighthouse”, Officer Ivanovich said.  “Some of them been stayin’ over there lately, I hear.”

“Well, laddie, get over there and interview them, maybe they know who might’ve been wearin’ a Cap like this”, Chief O’Rourke ordered.  “If they can identify such a person, go pick him up and bring him in for questioning.”

“Uh, sure....Right away, Chief”, Officer Monson said, and both Officers left on their errand.  Chief O’Rourke shook his head.  A Fire Chief before he took this job, it was still a wonder how inept the Officers were, after years on the job.  More than anything, after a summer of running the Police Force, he wanted to go back to being a Fireman.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: October 22, 2014, 02:18:26 PM »
As Tony and Laurent approached the pathway to Harrington House, they could see the Check Booth deserted, as they expected, with only a few Preps left living there.  But it was a surprise was to find Chad sitting on the steps of Harrington House, looking mopey.

“Uhh....Hey there Chad”, Tony began.  “What you sitting out here for ?”

“I just fed Chester”, Chad replied dully, meaning his dog that he kept in the Prep’s side yard ever since he had been a Prep at Harrington House.  That Chad Morris (or anyone else) would be allowed to keep a Dog at School was always a mystery to Tony.  Sure, other Students had kept some small pets (Bucky and his pet Rat, for instance), but Chad was the only Student who had his Dog with him on Campus.  Though it was never spoken of, Tony suspected it had been a condition of his enrollment. 

“Oh”, Tony remarked, not really caring about Chad’s stupid Dog.  “We’re here to see Tad...Got a delivery for him.

Chad looked up, his eyes tearing. “Is that the Weapons ?  If it is, you’re too late.  They’ve already beat Bif unconscious...He must not have been able to defend himself.”

Tony and Laurent exchanged glances, and it dawned on Tony that it was Bif who was the injured Prep in the Clinic those Press People had been yammering about earlier.  “Um...Yes, it is the Weapons”, Tony said.  “How do you know about the attack, or rather, how did you find out ?  I only learned of it a little while ago myself.”

“Bif didn’t come back last night, and Tad sent me to the Beach House, to see if he had defected to the others”, Chad said.  “Bryce and Gord told me what happened to him, that they bushwhacked inside the School last night.”

“They who ?”, Tony asked, “Who attacked him ?”

“Who ? Why, those filthy Greasers, that’s who !”, Chad exclaimed. “There was one of those Greaser Biker Caps found next to him, after they beat him up !  Who else could it be ?”

Tony was speechless.  He had just spent part of the morning with the Greasers, and there had been no indications of any kind that any of them had pulled off an attack the night before on a Prep, no bragging, no mention at all.  Tony shook his head.  “Look Chad...I need to see Tad.  Is he inside ?”

Without another word, Chad led them inside, through the foyer and the double doors beyond, into the large room where Tad sat in Derby’s old chair by the fireplace, a Prep King whose subjects had dwindled to so very few.  In a way, Tony almost felt sorry for him.  It must be tough, attaining a Kingdom after wanting it for so long, only to loose it piece by piece.  When Tad greeted him, however, Tony quickly lost any empathy he had for the Prep leader whose subjects had mostly taken a powder.

“Ah, Calderone”, Tad said, “A day late and a dollar short, as usual I see !”

“What do you mean by that ?”, Tony asked, handing the Burlap Sack with the Weapons over to him.  “Here’s the Weapons, just as promised, and at no cost to you, I might add.”

“Yes, that is all fine and well for you, isn’t it ?”, Tad said snidely.  “You got what you wanted, your fucking Agreement and all.  But it came too late for poor Bif, being beaten down like a Dog in a dark hallway.  He couldn’t even defend himself, because he didn’t have a Weapon to do so !”

“The Nerds didn’t have then all ready until today”, Tony said.  “That’s not my fault, or anybody’s fault.”

“Oh, isn’t that just rather convenient ?”, Tad jeered.  “It’s not you or any of your friends being bushwhacked and lying in a pool of their own blood for hours and hours, now is it ?”

“That isn’t the point, and you know it”, Tony said tightly.  “And, by the way, just what was Bif doing, being inside the School last night, anyway ?”

There was a tick of a pause before Tad answered. “Oh...He was on a...Mission.  A mission that I sent him on.  What the hell difference does that make ?  Your grand new Utopia is supposed to make this whole place safe, is it not ?  Certainly doesn’t seem safe, not with those foul louts Greasers still allowed to attack anybody they want, anytime they want !”

“You don’t know it was them”, Tony shot back in return.  “I could have been anybody.”

“Do ‘anybodys’ go around wearing Biker Caps ?”, Tad countered, “I think not !”

“I’ll investigate”, Tony said through clenched teeth, “We’ll find out who did this.”

“Oh, you do that, Mister high-and-mighty”, Tad said fiercely, “But when I find out, there’s going to be a fight, that you can count on !”

“As long as you keep to the Agreement”, Tony said, “That is your right to issue a challenge,”

“Bloody Damn Right I Will !”, Tad said hotly.  “Those Greaseballs are going to Pay !!”

Silent until now, Laurent spoke up. “We had better go now, Tony...Nothing can be accomplished here right now....”

“Better listen to Frenchy there”, Tad said, “and just Get Out !”

“Gladly”, Tony said in disgust. “But you just remember, don’t be doing anything stupid, or else the whole world will know....Things.”  Tony spun on his heels and stalked out of Harrington House, followed by Laurent.

“Trouble, it is coming, no ?”, Laurent said, once back outside.

“Trouble, yes”, Tony replied, “Just how much, I don’t know.”
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 02:20:01 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: October 24, 2014, 02:34:49 PM »
As inept as the Bullworth Police Force was, it came as no surprise that it took some time for Officers Monson and Ivanovich to carry out their assigned directive to interview the Prep group at the Beach House.  First on their agenda was to get some Lunch at the Burger Joint and sit around and shoot the breeze for an hour or two.  Empty stomachs made for weak Officers, as their former Chief Carcer had always told them, so they made sure to pig out on double cheeseburgers and double orders of fries before attempting to tackle the more than 200-yard walk across the sand to the Beach House in the hot sun.  In a way, it was fortunate that the Vale Valley lacked a Doughnut Shop, otherwise the Cops of the area would be at such a place just about full time. 

Noon had long come and gone by the time Officer Monson and Officer Ivanovich trudged across the sand towards the Lighthouse, finally climbing the ramp to the Beach House that sat beside it.  At one time the place had served as Keeper’s Quarters for for the Lighthouse, but it had been nearly 70 years beforehand that the last Lightkeeper had left the Valley after the Lighthouse had been automated, and what was now the Beach House had been acquired by the Rich Prep families of the Valley, having been gutted and redone to suit their own pleasures.

Also long gone was Chad, who had left the Beach House and returned to Harrington House bearing the awful news of the attack on Bif to Tad Spencer, unaware that Tad knew full well just what had likely taken place in the darkened corridors of the School the previous night. When Chad delivered the news to him, Tad pretended to be outraged so convincingly that Chad had fled the House on the pretext of feeding his dog Chester, deciding to wait around outside until Tad cooled off.  Secretly, Tad had been exhilarated to learn that his plan had indeed been carried out by Mr. Martin.  Not too long after, that asswipe Tony had shown up with the promised weapons, along with his lackey Laurent, which gave Tad a reason to further display some more fake outrage.

The Officers found the Prep group of Bryce, Gord, Justin, and Parker more than willing to talk, even identifying a potential suspect, Hal Esposito, as the likely attacker.  He had also been the last Greaser to be in a fight with any of them, the Preps told them, he had attacked their Leader, Tad Spencer, over at the Carnival earlier in the summer.

Until recently, the desires of the Rich had been marching orders for Chief Carcer’s Police Force, but that had changed drastically with the arrests of Carcer and many of the Rich by the Feds, a fact that Bryce was all too aware of.  Accordingly, the Officers were offered Hot Toddies to drink as an incentive to go after the Greasers, and particularly Hal.  The Officers accepted this 'bribe’ and it went just fine with the meal they had just consumed at the Burger Joint.  Later that afternoon, a 'Task Force’ was assembled, which comprised of themselves and Officers Morrison and Williams, the objective being to conduct a raid on the Blue Balls Bar to secure custody of one Hal Esposito and bring him in for questioning as the prime 'Person of Interest’ in the attack on Bif Taylor.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: October 30, 2014, 01:31:11 AM »
Tony returned to Karen at the Boar Inn, a bit weary after completing his deliveries.  Resting in a chair in Nick’s room, he told the others what he knew of the apparent attack on Bif that had transpired the night before. 

“There’s something awfully odd about this”, he said.  “We were just with the Greasers this morning...There was never any mention or hint that they had done anything like this....Fact is, they seemed a little hung over, actually.”

“DAAY BINN FIGTEN ?” Nick managed to ask through his wired teeth.

Tony understood.  “No...Not that I saw.  No cuts, scratches, bruises, none of that.”

“Did we see them all ?”, Karen asked pointedly.  “Wasn’t anybody missing this morning, was there ?  I wasn’t really paying that much attention...”

“No...They were all there, all right”, Tony said, sighing.  “Maybe...I should go over there and talk to them, see if there’s anything to find out.  If they...Or any one of them...Bushwhacked Bif, there might be a lotta trouble coming down real soon.”

He rose to go, and Karen did also, but she said, “Sweetie ?  Do you mind if I don’t come along ?  Just...If you could take me to the Dorm if you’re going to be away ?”

“Uh...Yes, I can do that”, Tony replied, looking at her.  “Is there...Something wrong ?”

“It’s my...Heel”, Karen said with a grimace.  “It’s really bothering me, with all this walking today.”

“Oh ...Ok, sure”, Tony said.  “I could just leave you at the room at the Motel on the way over...”

“I’d feel safer at the Dorm, if you’re going to be away”, Karen replied.  “Is that Ok ?”

Tony slapped his head.  What was he thinking ?  The Bullies were hanging out and staying at the Motel, too.  Not that they’d bother her, but.... “Course, I understand”, he said.

“Mel ?  You be alright ?”, Karen asked Melody.  “I hate to just leave, but....”

“Me and Nicky will be fine”, Melody answered.  “I’ll lock the door.”

“You sure ?”, Karen asked.  “If you need anything....”

“We’ll be fine”, Melody repeated.  She cast a look at Nick, and he nodded. “GOOO”, he said, motioning.

Tony and Karen left the Boar Inn, then.  Upstairs, at the front windows, Pinky watched them go.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: October 31, 2014, 03:19:59 AM »
Gloria and Hannah were on their way back to the Girl’s Dorm, Nina electing to stay with Laurent, who had returned to the Jock’s Clubhouse.

Gloria kept up a stream of constant chatter on the way back, mostly concerning Damon and her relationship with him.  Hanna followed along, mostly lost in her own thoughts about what has transpired the previous night.  She was still walking along bow-legged, and was wondering if sex was always going to feel like this afterwards.   

“Perhaps a strong showing in the History Bowl will win me a scholarship”, Gloria was saying.  “I know all the Stats of all the Teams clear back to the founding of the school....You listening, Girl ?”

“Huh ?”, Hannah mumbled. “Umm, yes, of course...”

“You ought to check out you Man more, like I’ve done on Damon”, Gloria continued.  “Do you know he’s been the biggest premiere Linebacker on the Bullhorns in twenty years ?  And he’s an All-State Wrestler as well.  He’ll be going places when he gets out of this place, I can tell you that.  And, I’m going to tag along, every step of the way.  He’ll get in a College, they will make him smart, and he will get drafted to the Pros and make millions, and we’ll get a bigger mansion than my Parents.”

“Um...That sounds...”, Hannah began, still trying to keep up.

“And the Sex !”, Gloria continued on, “I always thought I’d regret the loss of my chastity, but here is a BIG opportunity...”  Here she giggled, uncharacteristically, “...To get a real fine start after College, you know ?  The scuttlebutt is, they give Jocks preferential treatment in College and the Pros, you know, so we will be set for life, and have millions of dollars to be able to live the fine life.”

“Err...Yeah...”, Hannah acknowledged, lagging further behind.

“And it’s just like future security, you know ?”, Gloria chatted on. “Just like Machiavelli wrote, you can’t just leave things up to chance, luck, or fortune, you’ve got to have ambition and spiritedness, and go in pursuit of the glory.  That’s just what Damon is going to do, you hear me, Girl ?”

Um...Yeah...”, Hannah said.  By now she was behind Gloria by a few steps, and Gloria looked around.

“Say, what the matter with you, why aren’t you keeping up ?”, Gloria asked, and stopped to let Hannah catch up. 

“I’m...Just having a little trouble walking...”, Hannah said with a grimace.

“What is it...That Boy’s Pole to big ?”, Gloria asked speculatively.  When Hanna nodded, red-faced, Gloria said, “Well, you just need some Lubricant.  I have to use some because Damon is so big.  Come on up to my room, I can give you some.”

Totally embarrassed now, all Hannah could do was give a simple nod as they moved on towards the Dorm, and Gloria resumed her chatter.  When they reached the Quad in front of the Dorm, Gloria spotted Claire Sullivan, another of the new girls. “Hey, there’s that Girl Claire, I got to talk to her.  Wait here, I’ll be right back.”

Hannah sunk down on the steps, wincing in relief to take the pressure off her legs and groin.  Gloria went over to Claire and began talking, her main objective being to invite the new girl down to the Football Field later to meet her Cousins, Bo and Lance. But Gloria couldn’t help blabbing beyond that about the wild night down at the Clubhouse, and about Hannah’s need for some Lubricant.  By that evening, as Mandy had predicted, the rumor mill would be churning away among the the Girls of Bullworth once more.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: November 01, 2014, 07:35:55 PM »
Tony went and got his bike from the Autoshop Garage by the Parking Lot.  Like Karen, he was tired of walking around also, and he had walked a lot of ground today already.  Intending to go see the Greasers, he first went to the Chef’s Restaurant, as it occurred to him how hungry he was, having eaten nothing today.  After eating for a half-hour, he decided to get some take-out for Karen and take it back to her.  Returning to the School, he biked all the way into the Girl’s Dorm Quad and pulled up to the steps.  A lone girl was sitting on the steps, and no one else was in the Quad.

“Hey, uh...You’re Hannah, right ?”, Tony asked her.

“Er...Yes, that’s me”, Hannah replied. "We met already, Remember ?"

“Oh..Right.  Er, do you know where Karen Johnson’s room is ?”, Tony asked.  “On the second floor ?”

“I...I think so”, Hannah said.  “Why ?”

Tony handed her a Styrofoam Container, which he had balanced carefully on his handlebars on the way back.  “Take this up to her, if you could ?  I’d really appreciate it.”

“Um...Sure, I guess”, Hannah said, carefully taking the Styrofoam Container. 

“Great !”, Tony said, wheeling the bike around. “Tell her I’ll be back around later to get her.”  He rode away without waiting for her answer.

“Um...Yeah...Great”, Hannah muttered.  Having declined to go upstairs, she was still waiting on Gloria to bring her down that Lubricant.  She stayed where she was for a while longer, and eventually, Gloria reappeared, coming out the front doors with Claire in tow behind her.  Skipping down the steps, she handed a tube to Hanna.

“Here, keep it, I’ve got plenty more”, Gloria said as Hanna took the Lubricant. “I’m taking Claire down to the Field to meet the Jocks....See you later, Girl !”

With that, the two girls walked off and left Hannah sitting there.  Sighing, since she would have to climb not only the front steps but the stairs to the second floor anyway, Hannah tucked the tube of Lubricant into her bra and slowly got up, carefully balancing the Styrofoam Container with Karen’s meal inside as she gingerly made her way to the Dorm’s front doors.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 12:28:19 AM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: November 02, 2014, 09:22:10 AM »
Had Tony arrived sooner, he would have been inside the Blue Balls Bar in the middle of a raid, but as it was he arrived only in time to see Hal being hustled into the back of one of the Police Cars in handcuffs.  Tony was able to navigate his bike to the sidewalk in front of the Bar, where there was some of the other Greasers lined up against the wall, hurling epitaphs at the Police Officers.

“Stinkin’ PIGS !!”, shouted Peanut.
“You Gots No Rights !”, hollered Ricky.
“Where’s Dat Warrant ?”, yelled Vance.
“Fuckin’ Clowns !!” railed Lefty.

Over by the front door, Lucky sat spread out with a gash in his forehead, next to him Norton lay sprawled, apparently unconscious.  At the edge of the building to the right of the door, Lola and Binky were holding back a shaking and crying Angie, who was screaming “HAL !!  Oh, HAL, HAL !!!” over and over.  Tony quickly parked his bike, and approached one of the Cops, which happened to be Officer Monson.

“What’s going on, Officer ?”, Tony asked, “Why are you taking Hal ?”

Officer Monson eyed Tony severely.  “You don’t need to be butting in here, Hero.  This is Official Police Business.  This Scum’s being run in on charges of Assault and Battery with intent to kill.  Stay outta our way !”

Tony retreated back to the sidewalk.  Unlike the Media and much of the Towns, the Bullworth Cops were no fans of Tony these days, since he was the one usually credited with putting in motion the chain of events that brought down the corrupt Rich and Powerful in the Vale Valley.  A secret joke before then, the Cops had become a public joke in the eyes of the World after the Media started spreading the stories of their ineptness in the wake of the Town bombings.  They had held onto their jobs by only the slimmest of margins, even though their lackadaisical Chief Carcer had been taken away in disgrace.       

Seemingly with no interest in anything else, the Cop cars pulled out, one by one, and made a procession down the street in the direction of Bullworth Town, the car carrying Hal in the lead.