News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: NES Comments  (Read 307872 times)

Offline Owais Qadri

• Gerjaffers
  • I Love Sunny Days.
    • View Profile
Re: NES Comments
« Reply #960 on: June 14, 2015, 07:03:42 PM »
We will all miss nes

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: June 15, 2015, 02:43:25 AM »
It isn't going anywhere.....The Story stays (for all dem slow readers).....

Last time I read I was around page 60 more or less...

Page 60 ?  It starts to get real interesting around that page......

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: June 16, 2015, 08:08:32 PM »
Good to hear so.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: June 16, 2015, 10:13:09 PM »
The long torturous road to rescue the girls begins there.....Takes up the whole chapter.

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: June 18, 2015, 05:39:28 PM »
I think I've read 75% of it...

Offline F3ARTHEL33T

• View Profile
« Reply #965 on: July 03, 2015, 11:37:48 PM »
i liked everything you did with the story i just wish you didn't make the punks look like bitchs in the end having them killed and all

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: July 04, 2015, 11:50:16 AM »
To be fair, only Sid got killed....But that was sorta necessary to the story.  Kenny, he was shot by Trent with a bent-coin bullet, and brother Denny was shot by a Guardsman, but both lived.

Of the Townies, Edgar had already been killed by Big Darrell the summer before, as told in a flashback, setting up Jimmy for the murder and arrest.  Omar drowned in the end, after being shot off the boat, but that was also necessary to the story.  None of the other Townies died, though a few got really messed up.

And somebody had to be bitches, didn't they ? 

Offline F3ARTHEL33T

• View Profile
« Reply #967 on: July 04, 2015, 12:18:00 PM »
another question i got is why didn't you just flat out kill of kurt as he was created from that dick wad dude man (from what i heard) and he just created unnecessary things for you to write the rockers clique didn't even have a personality their like the bullies in game i wish you killed off kurt and his squad way earlier   

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: July 04, 2015, 12:52:57 PM »
Yeah, that was a pain....That was when it was an open story and I got stuck with new characters to deal with that I sure didn't plan on.  I then had to create that Clique, give names to the characters, and try to put some personality to the group somehow....I really only focused on Tibo and Benny mostly....Plus have to create a troubled personality for Kurt.  It all worked out, as I was able to make Kurt the mystery son of a mobster, and towards the end there made Kurt really psycho because of what Derby done to him plus handing him over to the Monks....I thought about just wiping him out altogether, but sometimes the best revenge is to let someone live permanently screwed up. 
If you notice, I never accorded the Rockers the same status as the regular Cliques, most of the time they were off-campus, and I sent the whole bunch packing after Chapter 6.  But you are right, it took extra story time away from the other regulars that I could have developed their characters better.     

Offline F3ARTHEL33T

• View Profile
« Reply #969 on: July 05, 2015, 04:15:21 PM »
you know at first i was pissed that you wrote jimmy out of the story but then i realized that if jimmy was still in the story their would be no story jimmy could fuck anyone up and stop all conflict

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: July 05, 2015, 04:29:41 PM »
Actually, the story was started by Mercury with Jimmy already gone, so I had no control over that. 
Later, after Christmas, he was broken out of jail by Tony and Constantinos, but had to remain in hiding in the caves for most of it.
After those charges were dropped (end of Chapter 6), Jimmy and Zoe go with the Feds to testify, and are placed in Witness Protection.

In Reflection, it was the right move to have a new central character and a new villain (who turns out to be the cousin of Gary).....With Jimmy gone, the School falls back into it's own evil ways, allowing Jake to spread his evil influence. 

Offline F3ARTHEL33T

• View Profile
« Reply #971 on: July 06, 2015, 06:43:08 AM »
i was salty that jimmy was written out of the story for witness protection but i realized something nick has better fighting skills then jimmy but jimmy has a better pain threshold so it begs the question who is stronger

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: July 06, 2015, 08:09:06 AM »
Nick was brought into the story with a set of fighting skills already in place, unlike Tony, who had to learn some.  Since the Hobo (Mr. Grant) had been 'beamed up' by Aliens in the original game, we couldn't use him to teach fighting skills.  Although near the end of the school year, he could hold his own with the likes of Jake, he was more of a negotiator than a fighter (skills encouraged by Mr. Galloway), and had learned Parkour from Laurent.

But as the story progressed, I tried to work some realism into it, especially where injuries were concerned   For anyone to take a severe beating and just show up fine the next day is extremely unrealistic, so those more badly injured from fighting and from weapons were usually sent to one of the Clinics for a stay for awhile.  Nick being shot in the neck got him a long stay in the Clinic, as did Tony's fall off the School building onto Ray.

In Jimmy's case, his role in the story was minimal, so there wasn't a real chance to highlight his fighting or recovery skills.  In the flashback scene, where Big Darrell uses Gary like a sledgehammer and swings him into Edgar and Jimmy, both Gary and Edgar are killed, only Jimmy survives, but was seriously wounded.  He is found an arrested for the Murders (unfairly), but as is revealed, is charged and incarcerated mostly because of his theft of 'The File', which the rich and powerful want back.  Jimmy never cracks or reveals that he gave 'The File' to Pete, who buried it on Pirate Island, which Tony later finds.     

Offline F3ARTHEL33T

• View Profile
« Reply #973 on: July 06, 2015, 08:20:53 AM »
when big darrell killed gary and edgar i couldn't help the image in my mind of gary t posing while being used as a human bat

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: July 06, 2015, 07:58:57 PM »
Yeah, kind of funny, that.  I thought that was a fitting end for him.