News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully SE : Unused Beta Mission  (Read 17100 times)

Offline eellliioottt123

• View Profile
Re: Bully SE : Unused Beta Mission
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2011, 03:56:05 PM »
To play this mission open scripts.img in imgtool. Search for 3_03.lur and rename it another mission eg rename it 3_04 for Wrong part of town. Then rename the other mission 3_03. Play the mission you renamed 3_03 and this mission should load instead.

Offline InsanityGames

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2011, 03:59:08 PM »
Sorry if i annoy yuo :) last question in yt^^

Offline Weremuffin

• This title has no innuendo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2011, 09:44:59 PM »
Frakking demon bananas.

This is awesome.
And that's all unused dialogue too.

You, Godsdamn, If you were on my forum, I would so give you the "You are awesome.".
Instead, Take my zombie corpse babies. I grew them just in case someone did something awesome in Bully.

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2011, 04:18:54 PM »
I have a question, Governmentman123, you seem to know several facts about Bully SE's data files and development, is there a way to create new features? Such as having more than one bodyguard at once and who offers to be hired? Also, there is a file with the list of all the missions, could you try editing that file and including this beta mission on the list? If done correctly, the mission could spawn with out it having to be replaced. I'll try it right now though.

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2011, 01:31:53 PM »
Is Gary's "Ohhh! Spank me!" mission available in the data files?

No. It was removed from the final version of Bully SE, unfortunately.

So does that mean it could be in the original Bully for PS2???
If so, then who has the ps2 version??? I've heard the files are exactly the same, someone send me the scripts.img and I'll replace it with a mission and play it.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2011, 01:34:16 PM »
^ Just download a PS2 emulator and the Bully ISO (or whatever the file is).

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2011, 01:36:50 PM »

Aite, I'll go ahead and do that :D

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2011, 12:22:58 AM »

I've taken a look at the original bully ps2 scripts.img files, they don't contain anything beta not seen in scholarship edition, but I heard somebody found something in bully that can't be found in SE, and that's some dialogue where they apparently say the "F" word, I haven't seen it but heard about it, and another line was Hal Esposito says "After Russell beats you, I'm gonna sit on you" instead of "After I beat you, I'm gonna sit on you". So I'm gonna take a look at the other files, as I look for beta stuff that could be stored in early copies of Bully!!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 12:25:29 AM by Carlosvc92 »

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2011, 12:27:12 AM »

I've taken a look at the original bully ps2 scripts.img files, they don't contain anything beta not seen in scholarship edition, but I heard somebody found something in bully that can't be found in SE, and that's some dialogue where they apparently say the "F" word, I haven't seen it but heard about it, and another line was Hal Esposito says "After Russell beats you, I'm gonna sit on you" instead of "After I beat you, I'm gonna sit on you". So I'm gonna take a look at the other files, as I look for beta stuff that could be stored in early copies of Bully!!

In other words, the Oh Spank me mission was completely removed from the game back in 2006 :(, maybe just the cutscene exists in an early copy of bully's data files. So I'll go back to work in a little.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2011, 04:56:40 AM »

Remember though, it has to be the original version.

To make sure it's the original version, see how Fatty/Melvin fight and Juri/Luis fight. If they use three hit combos, then it's the original.

Or, fight the townies and see if their axehandle goes through a block.

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2014, 04:31:53 PM »
i posted a download if this in the download section