News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: What mods are you working on?  (Read 19720 times)

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
What mods are you working on?
« on: May 21, 2012, 05:48:45 PM »
You can list the mods you are working on in this thread. I'll list mine below.
- Last Man Standing Mod (with MadMan) You might be able to tell what it is, but we will explain later
- Simpsons arcade game and other arcade edits
- Skyrim and Fallout weapons, animations, and peds in Bully
- Some custom characters for people (sorry it's taking so long, got exams and other stuff)
- Pillow fight mod ( A mod me and Mad started a while ago, and will probably be postponed for awhile)
- First person v2 (waiting for scripts to be decompiled, there is a simpler way)
- That's pretty much it, though it will take me awhile to complete all of them, i jump from mod to mod all the time. And when I get new ideas, I leave old ones for later.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
Re: What mods are you working on?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 06:51:59 PM »
Well..... I hope to rig some GTA characters for Bully. Hope too.
CJ VS Niko VS Bif VS Jimmy. lmao.

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 08:17:39 PM »
I actually lost all my mods so my list is,

1.All Character Free Roam V6 lol
2.Custom Ped Spawning
3.Custom Health
4.Custom Characters
5.Multiplayer Mod
6.Beta Boy's Dorm
7.Beta Prep Uniforms
8.Remaking Interiors.

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 08:44:43 PM »
Do you know how to 3D model? Cause you will need to be be advanced in that to make beta boys dorm and remaking interiors. What do you mean by custom ped spawning?

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 09:23:21 PM »
I don't know how to 3D model but I can figure this out. By Custom Ped Spawning  I mean having character's spawn in differen't places by modifying the files in the population.dat their are allot of custom spawner codes to be done in it.

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 08:43:08 AM »
Cool, like gman did

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 08:58:07 AM »
Keep in mind some of the spawning is done through scripts too.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 01:47:22 PM »
sounds like this will be a very interesting and exciting few months installed for bully modding, well done guys keep it up

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 09:36:27 PM »
For me it is the following:

1.) Getting the V2 Vehicle Spawner out which I have EVERY Vehicle able to be spawned and driven with the sole exception being the copbike due to somthing I have to find and override in the lua scripting.

2.) V1 Betting Mod which is mostly done and will be completed soon as I get the time.

3.) Custom Fighting Styles in-game selection menu - which is currently in the early coding stages and currently playing around with all the options I have to do this.

4.) Custom Fighting Styles overrides - This is mostly complete and will be a seperate release from the above mod and will be released first. This works and with this method....there is no longer any need to bother editing the ide.img in any way since this will override it.

5.) Bodyguard mod v2 which is for all intents and purposes completed and just needs some fine tuning before I release it.

6.) Bully High Definition Character Replacements - Some of you  already know that I have planned that for some time and I have several character replacements fully completed as functional 3d models but I still have to get around to getting them put ingame and rigged in a way to work well with bully. This project will never have any ETA due to the massive amount of work I am doing with it and the time it likely will take to complete this.

7.) Bully High Resolution Texture Replacement Mod - This also has no ETA but I do happen to have a lot of textures replaced and I work on this when I get time in between my other mods and the stuff I do in real life.....This will not be using texmod or any other runtime texture modding since it really is a poor way to mod a game that already has the ability to have textures and models edited and replaced natively.

8.) Weather Changing Mod - This mod is 99% completed and will be released soon. This will allow people to at the press of a button instantly change the weather at any time in the game while the script is active. I have created a new type of weather called a "Snowicane" which is my name for the combination of a hurricane and snow. It is quite interesting.

9.) Coordinate Grabber - This mod also is fully complete and will be released soon and I have the great modder Fred Tetra from the Starwars KOTOR modding community to thank for this one and the help I have gotten since he and I are teamed up on the lua scripting.

10.) Flags mod - This will allow you to mess around with the different seasonal flags in the game and change them at will. Such as loading all of the halloween decorations without loading the halloween missions...loading the christmas decorations....or any combination of flags for a interesting effect....

11.) Ped Spawner - I have preliminary code for this done and in practice this does in fact work. This will be eventually done in the exact same way as teh vehicle spawner using a model index for every model as will the bodyguard mod v3 when I release that one. This lets you spawn any ped in the game in the area you are standing and will be a way for you to spawn bosses...etc if you wish or whatever. This can also be used for those that wish to use vids to make a custom story to share with people on youtube and will be a simple way to spawn a specific ped or peds where you want when you want instead of wasting time hunting specific ones down or overriding all the locked spawn locations that are overridden in the lua scripts.

12.) Weapon Spawner - This mod is also about 99% completed and works. This lets you spawn any item in the game that can be used as a actual weapon.

13.) BB-GUN Mod - This is one people have been wanting for a while and I am happy to say that I have managed to get the bbgun atm 50% functioning as a weapon for jimmy. It does not show up correctly in his hands when armed with it....and atm all jimmy's animations lock up while armed with this...but I have managed to get it to fire...and with infinite ammo too xD. Red has seen proof of this and the initial test of this was actually pretty damn funny and had us both cracking up. I will fully release this when I correct the animations and such and it will become the first custom weapon for Jimmy.

14.) Super Spud Cannon Mod - This like the above will place the beta super spud cannon in the player's inventory as a fully usable weapon with the model also fully functioning.

15.) Clique Changer Mod - This will be a mod that allows you to change the clique of the player or of a npc in bully. This is currently in the planning stages and no code has been written yet for it.

16.) Mission Selector Mod - This will allow you to select a previously played mission to play at any time in the game up to whatever mission you are currently at. A small portion of test code has been tested to see if this idea is even feasible and it appears to be.

17.) Player Model Selector Mod - This is in early coding stages and will be a finished mod at some point but I am still working on redoing quite a few of the bully lua scripts so it will be a while before I fully tackle this one. This as the name suggests will allow you to play as any ped model in the game while also at the same time gain their full stat and fighting style...and even be in their clique too. But still be able to do the normal missions...etc. This model modification will also be reflected in the cutscenes since I have mostly rewritten the cutscene lua scripting to figure out how they work.

18.) Mega Stores Mod Final - I will not attach a version number to this....but will state that as soon as I finish redoing the scripting for the stores.....the mega stores mod that Steman originally envisioned will become a full reality with a couple custom stores that will simply appear in some of the as of now unused store locations in town.

And that is basicly the scope of what I am working on. Please do not flood me with questions asking when mod such and such will be done and released since as with all of my releases....they will be done when they are done and not before.  :laugh:

I will have several mods released pretty soon and will have announcement threads detailing just that and have them on my biblio-techa fileserver and bully modding website which I will be opening up to the public at the same time as my releases. Please stay tuned.  8)

For the color coding above on the numbers for each mod....this is what each color means:

Not Started   Currently in Progress   Finished

« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 09:41:47 PM by |XF|-MadmaN[AR] »

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2012, 04:09:55 AM »
Woah, that is a lot of mods.

Take your time, though.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2012, 09:14:08 AM »
Well I haven't played bully for a while, but these mods were my plans:

1. Better version of zombie mod.

2. Fighting style selector.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2012, 02:28:31 PM »
well from what you've said their mad it looks like thats pretty much all what needs doing good work

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2012, 04:08:56 PM »
I'm creating the scene/emo clique.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2012, 04:14:25 PM »
Thanks Steman!

Could never have gotten to this point if it were not for you, Red, and several others giving me support and ideas to try out.

I might have the final bodyguard mod out today if things go ok in testing.....since it will allow you to spawn a bodyguard much like the vehicle spawner that I showed you and Red.....and delete them when done with them. I also am close to a unlimited amount of bodyguards too.....since I stumbled on some new code that I am experimenting with to figure things out.

I am however having the hardest time figuring out the ped flag settings since there are more tehn 200 possible flags and I have no clue what they do yet. Might take a while to figure it all out.

Offline N00B1N8T0R

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2012, 07:52:27 PM »
Good luck with that madman. Can't wait for those mods... as for the hd textures mod I doubt my PC will be able to handle it. My PC would probably explode. Oh and yes I am back. After so very long I am back... not that anyone missed me lol.