News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: What Was In Beta Bully???  (Read 193573 times)

deadpoolXYZ

Re: What Was In Beta Bully???
« Reply #390 on: April 17, 2015, 07:42:20 PM »
Johnny was supposed to use his tornado kick (or clear move) in his boss mission but it was disabled for unknown reasons. A lot of people thought that rockstar forgot to remove that move but it was indeed intended to be used.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 07:17:07 PM by The Dream Is Dead »

Offline Owais Qadri

• Gerjaffers
  • I Love Sunny Days.
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: April 19, 2015, 11:36:12 AM »
I heard Gary was gonna did any proof?

Offline Enderman

• What i'm doing right now?
  • I'm no longer do mods for Bully ...
    • View Profile
    • bully-board.com
« Reply #392 on: April 21, 2015, 11:35:55 PM »
Johnny was supposed to use his tornado kick (or clear move) in his boss mission but it was disabled for unknown reasons. A lot of people thought that rockstar forgot to remove that move but it was indeed intended to be used.
I would think R* used in Boss Mission but they forgot to enabled it
R* is silly and stupid after complete the game they need to check all the game what disable, what enable or any errors before release it

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #393 on: May 06, 2015, 08:48:44 PM »
In the last area of "Showdown at the plant" Jimmy was supposed to fall in a traphole full of sludge (acid?) at some point of the fight. Edgar even has unused lines taunting Jimmy while he is being burned.

EDIT: The chemical plant elevator can be used by the player if Jimmy gets inside it during the boss mission. If the elevator goes up, most of the time Jimmy will glitch through the floor.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 09:58:54 PM by The Dream Is Dead »

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 06, 2015, 10:26:56 PM »
Deadpool:
About the Tornado Kick thing(I know it's old stuff but still)
I have an obvious reason:
Rockstar:If we put Johnny that Kick,he'll be way too OP...Let's just balance him a bit...
I also believe they took out the kick due that he wouldn't be using his TaeKwonDo Style on final game release...So it'd look very weird he made all those punches(Whose,are normal)and then suddenly deliver a super kick with perfect technique...It'd been akward...

About the Beta Showdown at the Plant:
That about the sludge...Shouldn't Jimmy disintegrate when he touches it? Even if it was kept on the final release...I think they wouldn't put the taunt sounds because,it's not usual to hear a some random guy laughing at your death...

And wait,can you actually get inside the elevator on the final release? If it's so,how?

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
  • I'm from the AfterLife...
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 07, 2015, 05:03:58 AM »
About the Beta Showdown at the Plant:
That about the sludge...Shouldn't Jimmy disintegrate when he touches it? Even if it was kept on the final release...I think they wouldn't put the taunt sounds because,it's not usual to hear a some random guy laughing at your death...
My thoughts exactly. It didn't made any sense, considering Bully was supposed to be 15+, if that made it to the final release, it would be 18+. Another thing, what's the point of the fight if Jimmy falls in the sludge? Jimmy would lose for sure, duh, common sense,I do not think that it is true that Jimmy will fall in the sludge.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #396 on: May 07, 2015, 08:20:51 AM »
5_Ba.dat:

The areacode and coordinates match perfectly with the fighting area in the plant. After some testing I noticed that the hole is climbable if you manage to get inside (going through walls and disabling gravity). However it's completely empty and you can go through the walls there.

Btw it was supposed to be a "bad ending" thing... it's not that it was supposed to happen to beat the mission.

About the quotes (00:18 - 00:25):

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=veL6NHfJhEA#t=18

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 07, 2015, 09:18:11 AM »
5_Ba.dat:

The areacode and coordinates match perfectly with the fighting area in the plant. After some testing I noticed that the hole is climbable if you manage to get inside (going through walls and disabling gravity). However it's completely empty and you can go through the walls there.

Btw it was supposed to be a "bad ending" thing... it's not that it was supposed to happen to beat the mission.

About the quotes (00:18 - 00:25):

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=veL6NHfJhEA#t=18
Oh I see... Thanks for explaining.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #398 on: May 07, 2015, 01:58:06 PM »
And wait,can you actually get inside the elevator on the final release? If it's so,how?

You can't by normal means, you have to go through walls.

PedSetActionNode(gPlayer, "/Global/2_B/DrbyVault/PlayAnim","Act/Conv/2_B.act")

EDIT: The round metal platform was added later.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 06:48:14 PM by The Dream Is Dead »

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 08, 2015, 01:50:35 PM »
So...If you touch the sludge in the final release(The game all of us play) we still get burned?

Offline Owais Qadri

• Gerjaffers
  • I Love Sunny Days.
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: May 08, 2015, 04:12:01 PM »
They removed naked picture thing due to age limits

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: May 15, 2015, 03:48:19 AM »
So is or possible to touch the sludge in the final release?

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #402 on: May 15, 2015, 05:22:14 AM »
There is CH_Sludge.nif, CH_Sludge01.nif and CH_Sludge02.nif in the game files but they all look the same. They don't hurt you and you can't even swim on them.

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 23, 2015, 06:09:12 AM »
When I was seeing the comic strip of bully I noticed that there was lot's of bully beta character's. So I just got a question that the other character's that made their appearance are beta character's to? Or not? Anyway you guy's must have seen Crabblesnitch in the bully comic strip It might be the beta version of him! And yes when I was playing Final Showdown mission the cutscene where you bring Gary in the office and Crabblesnitch say that '' your'e a diamond boy a diamond'' If you focus on the background you can see the comic strip Crabblesnitch head statue! Well I don't know how to post a screenshot bcz I tried to take a screenshot and It didn't work But I thought It might be beta related So I thought it will be worth posting here.

Offline ShadowRageEX

• AKA ShadowCorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 23, 2015, 06:16:26 AM »
And how did Milker Barba find all these johnny and melvin and jimmy beta move? And who was the guy wearing a red hoody on the beta russel punk video?