News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Poll

How would you want it?

Takes place the following year after bully. So a straight follow up.
14 (38.9%)
Takes place years later with NEW characters.
15 (41.7%)
Complete Reboot.
5 (13.9%)
Other (Explain)
2 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: How would you want bully 2? (Poll)  (Read 8074 times)

Offline residenteviloutbreak

• Go away.
  • "Did someone crap in your bed?"
    • View Profile
How would you want bully 2? (Poll)
« on: August 13, 2013, 09:34:22 AM »
Poll says all this is intended to be.

Would you want:

- Bully 2 to be taking place the next fall after Bully ended?
- Bully 2 to take place a few years later with new characters and possibly a new school?
- Or a complete reboot with no ties to bullworth, jimmy, petey or gary?

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Re: How would you want bully 2? (Poll)
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 12:04:47 PM »
It could go several ways with me.

On one hand, I'd like to see Bullworth as part of a larger map, or a separate map you can access later in the game through a means of transportation.

I'll welcome a new setting too as long as it's not generic and fitting of a school environment.

Now, as for characters:

1. It would be cool to have at least two protagonists: One male, and one female, and you can choose their personalities (sharp and pragmatic, fighter type, etc.). I guess the best way to describe this would be to look at Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. There's a team, wits, and fist path. Team path pairs you up with Jones' love interest (Sophia, if I recall correctly) as you solve puzzles. Wits puts you up against harder puzzles, and you have no help. Fists path relies very little on puzzle solving, and more on action and fighting your way through the game.

2. They could have Gary Smith as the protagonist in the aftermath as he tries to reform his issues and redeem his name. So as he goes, he faces new problems, but also has to battle his inner conscience and issues as he goes about them. This, however, would be very difficult to pull off, given Gary Smith as a character is full of holes.

It's kind of like Kyrandia. Malcolm is the established bad guy in Kyrandia 1, but in 3, he's the good guy as he tries to clear his name and prove his innocence. However, his deranged, cynical mind persists throughout the game.

• Go away.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 12:17:38 PM »
It could go several ways with me.

On one hand, I'd like to see Bullworth as part of a larger map, or a separate map you can access later in the game through a means of transportation.

I'll welcome a new setting too as long as it's not generic and fitting of a school environment.

Now, as for characters:

1. It would be cool to have at least two protagonists: One male, and one female, and you can choose their personalities (sharp and pragmatic, fighter type, etc.). I guess the best way to describe this would be to look at Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. There's a team, wits, and fist path. Team path pairs you up with Jones' love interest (Sophia, if I recall correctly) as you solve puzzles. Wits puts you up against harder puzzles, and you have no help. Fists path relies very little on puzzle solving, and more on action and fighting your way through the game.

2. They could have Gary Smith as the protagonist in the aftermath as he tries to reform his issues and redeem his name. So as he goes, he faces new problems, but also has to battle his inner conscience and issues as he goes about them. This, however, would be very difficult to pull off, given Gary Smith as a character is full of holes.

It's kind of like Kyrandia. Malcolm is the established bad guy in Kyrandia 1, but in 3, he's the good guy as he tries to clear his name and prove his innocence. However, his deranged, cynical mind persists throughout the game.

The gary smith one would be awesome.

I would prefer Petey to be the protagonist though. But another cool one is as you said. You can go all "Saints Row" like on the character system and let you make "You" and throw "you" in the game. Just as the producer of Bully said, he wanted to make the game so adults could simulate being a teenager again.

Offline Mohamed The Kowalski

• I'm too cool to be a dork, and I'm too dorky to be anything else.
  • Elitist
  • Peter Kowalski, headboy of Bullworth Academy
    • View Profile
    • Arabic Bully Wikia
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 12:25:30 PM »
I chose: Takes place the following year after bully. So a straight follow up.

• Go away.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 12:37:17 PM »

:P

Offline davis42

• Bullworth Police Officer
  • When life tests you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 06:45:19 AM »
Complete reboot would be good. It should take place in a much larger and prettier city. Bullworth town is very dull and boring. And even in that small map, you're severely limited to access and explore stuff, like off-road areas, stores and hotels. The player should be a senior student(for ex, 18 or 19 yrs) and much more mature-sounding in his conversations. That said, they must introduce better vehicles like those cool bikes(bf-400, vader, sanchez etc.), instead of those kiddy, button-tapping bicycles and lame mopeds. More safehouses with features inside, like tv in gta 4. Much more fighting styles like when you defeat a certain clique, you can learn and access all their moves and stuff from a certain clique member(just like you do with that hobo). Including the special moves like peanut's thrust kick and ground punch. Vance's axe kick and lefty's charge punch, dan's football stomp, dropout head drop etc. If they make this game m rated, i'll preorder it as soon as i hear the good news. Been a gta patron for a decade.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2013, 11:06:26 PM »
Complete Reboot for sure.
LOL RIGHT as I typed "for sure" the song I'm listening to went "for sure" at the exact same time. Didn't even expect it.

Offline Damon West

• One day I wanna fight a gorrilla !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2013, 04:56:22 AM »

I'm curious about your pic where did you find that at?

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2013, 06:15:58 AM »
Like Red said, it could work either way. (Excluding another Bully at Bullworth....)

Although Jimmy, Gary, Petey, and the others were a blast, it's time to move on. I'd much prefer a new setting with new characters, etc. Like I've said before, I wouldn't mind cameo appearances or perhaps even minor ones, too. Similar to the characters in GTA IV going to GTA V.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 06:17:35 AM by Evolution »

FaZe

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2013, 11:37:35 AM »
I would want something like maybe, A map about the same size as GTA V, Some of the same characters, I would also like to see something like where everyone in bullworth has to take over A rival school, That would be cool, and at the end, A Massive fight, Where all the Cliques of both schools have to fight against each other. You only get THREE TRIES. If failed, Jimmy Dies, and you would have to go back and play the whole game again. IF WON, You get to see everyone in your school Graduate as the Credits roll, That would be cool, tell me if you agree.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2013, 04:39:34 PM »

Offline KING DP

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2013, 02:58:32 AM »
bully 2 with new character(protagonist)which has done many crimes and he must have to learn to be good by dealing with many cliques in school.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2013, 04:48:30 PM »
^ Seems like the cliques would though do crimes with him or against each other.

Offline mattie1304

• Pass me the colour wheel...
  • Now it appears that I'm a soopa doopa staba whoopa
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2013, 12:21:04 PM »

I don't know if you made that, but that cover art is full of bad sentence structure and doesn't really sell the game.

"And the girls are waiting for you"

Yeah...

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2013, 09:22:28 PM »
That fake cover has been around for a long time.... lol