News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Not our finest moment  (Read 3169 times)

Offline Sphinx

• The one and only Sphinx
  • Long-Titted No Nippled Bitch
    • View Profile
Not our finest moment
« on: April 10, 2014, 01:20:09 PM »
I had the coolest thing ever happen to me before. I had Russell and all the bullies after me, the greasers and preps chasing them, and I led them all to jocks turf, Damon shoulder barged bif and they fought, Dan did the same to a greaser, and then when the bullies were done it was real war. It was the coolest thing ever. After about 5 minutes of hearing "I'm gonna hit you til you love me" and "Come on hero, walk tall dontcha?" most of the time. The greasers somehow won, Norton and Ricky the only left, and barely. I foamed from my mouth at this badassery.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Not our finest moment
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 02:10:28 PM »
Wow, Monumental, just awesome !

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 02:12:06 PM »
I'm gonna get a capture card for my 360 and try to recreate it, but I doubt I can get them there without prefects in the way. It was like winning the lottery doing that.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 04:17:33 AM »
Yeah, that was like my 3-girl fight at the fountain, I could never get it to happen again.

Offline Bigfoot

• Public alias - Gunbladelad
  • I can't afford a razor...
    • View Profile
    • Freelancer : Mostly Harmless Forums
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 01:06:35 PM »
I think it might be easiest to pull this off again at any point in the game where the whole school hates you - The first and last chapters (not counting "Endless Summer" ought to cover it in terms of Jimmy's rep being low enough to attract that much attention.

Offline Sphinx

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 01:21:10 PM »
I know that, but it's not so easy to do, since Prefects always wanna patrol where I need to go.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 06:21:35 AM »
I had the coolest thing ever happen to me before. I had Russell and all the bullies after me, the greasers and preps chasing them, and I led them all to jocks turf, Damon shoulder barged bif and they fought, Dan did the same to a greaser, and then when the bullies were done it was real war. It was the coolest thing ever. After about 5 minutes of hearing "I'm gonna hit you til you love me" and "Come on hero, walk tall dontcha?" most of the time. The greasers somehow won, Norton and Ricky the only left, and barely. I foamed from my mouth at this badassery.

Dude, holy fuck, that sounds... Dude, just fucking awesome dude. Your stories are outrageous, everyone knows that, bro. Just dope man. Fucking dope.