News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: LUA Action Nodes  (Read 107320 times)

deadpoolXYZ

Re: LUA Nodes
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2015, 03:37:19 PM »
I updated my previous post by adding and fixing some nodes, mainly johnny.

Chad Approves.

jAJjaJAJajAJja kick chad pl'0x linck

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2015, 03:40:16 PM »
I updated my previous post by adding and fixing some nodes, mainly johnny.

Chad Approves.

jAJjaJAJajAJja kick chad pl'0x linck
jajaja what u are say to me ?  am not going 2 share thanck ! jajaja friend not want to loose code of ebola friend am want to thanck.

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2015, 05:31:17 AM »
Somone got the Prefect hold node?  The one that he is trying to take down a student?

Offline boyser

• Wazzzuuupppp
  • THE REAL G IS ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2015, 09:42:38 AM »
Code: [Select]
"/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/Punishment_Hold/Give","Act/Globals.act"I think that's what u were searching for

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2015, 10:29:33 AM »
thanck!! 

It will be for Prefect mod v2.
wateverthat is.

Offline AfterLife

• The Reaper
  • I'm from the AfterLife...
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2015, 04:50:56 AM »
thanck!! 

wateverthat is.
It is the prefect grapple attempt before busting a student, and that node was given in another post.

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2015, 01:13:49 AM »
thanck!! 

wateverthat is.
It is the prefect grapple attempt before busting a student, and that node was given in another post.
He meant Josh's.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Action Node and Code Ownership
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2015, 02:52:14 AM »
A word on ownership of nodes and codes...

An action node is a string of text used in Bully to specify an action a ped is currently performing, and how far progressed he is in that current action. These nodes already exist in the game, and can be achieved by using PedSetActionNode or ExecuteActionNode in a modded LUA scripts. However, nodes are a bit hard to find as there is no current extractor for the .cat archives that contain them. So for that reason, modders must guess the paths of nodes based on the text visible in the 2nd half of .cat files. This topic is a compilation of found node paths that modders have decided to release after finding them. However, mind that these nodes are in fact part of the game and are simply found by modders, much like model names in the default.ide... so for that reason, a modder should own no part of any found node, as that node was completely made by Rockstar Games and simply uncovered by the modder and, if he so pleases, released to the community. Therefor, no credit should be given to any modder for any node in this topic, as the node is not something newly created by any modder here. Use all nodes found here freely, and without worrying about crediting any modder for finding the node unless you so wish. It may be nice of you to thank a modder for their efforts on finding a node if you so please, but remember when crediting, it matters not who found it first, as in fact it was in the game all along, but who decided to share it first is who should be credited, as they are being the biggest contributor and thus deserve credit more than anyone, except Rockstar Games themselves.

To reiterate... finding a node first means nothing. The node already exists in the game, so you own no part of it. However, sharing it does indeed contribute to the community, but still sharing does not entitle you to any ownership of it. So no-one has any right to claim credit for a node, and should not at all yell at anyone for releasing a node that they supposedly found first, because the node was in fact in the game, and it matters not who found it first, but who released it. Even then... you do not need to credit who released it, because the node is essentially owned by Rockstar Games as it is in Bully, and the modder owns it in no way at all and has no right to tell you to credit them for it.

It's a nice thing to release nodes, so if you find one and want to, go for it. If you find one and don't want to share it, you have no reason you should have to, and have every right to keep it to yourself. However if you do decide to keep it to yourself, do not attack anyone for releasing it, as for the 3rd time now, you do not own the node in any way, and no matter how the releaser of the node obtained it, the node in the end is not owned by any modder. If you decide to release a node, do it because you want to share with the community and help people, but not for any form of credit, as you are entitled to none for you do not own the node and produced no new content, but merely found some already in the game.

Do not confuse the above with codes however... creating all new code with unique functionality and design that you made, is different than finding nodes, and you are entitled to owning full bits of code, if of course you were the one to create the code. Releasing the code, you have the right to request credit for the code, as you do own the code if you were the own to make it. This however only applies to big parts of code, that was uniquely thought up by you, and isn't just using functionality already in the game. For example, finding a function, such as PlayerSwapModel entitles you to no ownership of the function, as it is already in the game, and all you did was find it. Finding a function already in the game, means nothing. You found some function in the game, a function made by Rockstar Games. You own no part of the function, so finding it does not entitle you to any form of ownership of it whatsoever. When finding a function like that, it is totally 100% up to you to share it or not. However if you decide to be the one to share it or not, just like nodes, does not entitle you to any ownership of the function. If you found it first, but someone else wants to be the one to release it, then the one who released it is the one who contributed to the community, but still, neither one of the 2 own the function in any way, so neither one of them deserve any credit in any way. Making all new code that was never before in the game however, is something you certainly can own. Making a new mod that is new, and couldn't be experienced before or by any function already in the game that was made by Rockstar Games, is something unique that you can be proud of and own as long as you were the one to make the code.

Edit: I'd like to update that, I do realize it takes effort to find nodes. Thankyou everyone who tries to find them for your hard work. Credit should definitely be given if possible to the owner if one is known. Though if one isn't known or there is an argument about it, it's not even worth settling because we all know that won't lead anywhere good. You can't claim ownership for a node as explained above but, the effort you put in finding it should still be appreciated, but is not worth fighting over because afterall it is something found in-game and anyone can re-find it easily and for that reason, it's hard to determine who found it first, and if it becomes an argument it's not worth figuring out who did it because it will just create tension. It's confusing to give credit for this type of thing because it's something that can't be done once and then owned, it's something that anyone can re-create and nobody can ever own unless custom actions are ever created. It's effort that can be rewarded, but fighting over it is preposterous as anyone can find any node and it's hard to determine the original founder. If a definite author is known and agreed upon, you should credit them if they gave it directly to you. If however there is debate about it, giving any credit will likely result in unneeded argument. If you find it yourself after someone else, the other person doesn't really deserve credit since you found it again. Credit is overall optional I would say as it's content in the game already, and you can't own it if you didn't make it but merely found it.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 02:12:18 AM by DaBOSS54320 »

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2015, 03:31:06 AM »
I have been wanting to explain all of this as well for some time now. But...it does seem that more then a few want to claim "ownership" for the sole purpose of having their egos stroked by everyone else....since there will always be ppl that try to get the fame rather then mod a game for the real reasons of having fun and making lots of new friends.

This is why I NEVER claimed ownership of anything other then the unique creations I created out of what already existed. All of the fighting over action nodes, lua codes...etc has been pushing me away from the modding community and is partly why I have stepped back and put all of my modding projects on indefinite hold until further notice because I am seeing the very things I tried to help prevent when I took the reigns of the community and became a leader to everyone.

I realy would like to see this change instead of seeing the BB community turn out to be exactly the same as all the "other modding communities" that are out there because too many people want the fame rather then the real rewards that come with being a "friendly and helpful" modder and not one that just shouts at the top of their lungs at everyone to pay attention to what THEY have done and to hell with whatever anyone else has accomplished.

Please....learn from my example or the example DaBOSS is trying to show everyone.....Neither he nor I have claimed to "own" anything regarding bully and what most people here do not realize...DaBOSS and I have been working together and sharing code between one another since basicly day one and neither of us has asked for anything further from the other other then a brief mention or credit for helping the other in some way. Otherwise...we have shared code between one another and both of us have taught one another things the other did not know and as a result we have become solid friends that trust one another fully.

Trust is rare these days...and I rarely give mine to anyone unless they truly prove they deserve to have it....but at the same time...I myself the ENTIRE time I have been here have never asked anything in return from anyone else for helping them other then a simple thank you.

I would like to see everyone in the modding community....newbies as well as seasoned modders read these topics DaBOSS is posting and try to take what he is saying seriously. He just wants to see the best out of everyone here like I do and doesn't want to see endless squabbles over the who's, what's, when's and how's of modding this game. In the end...it is STILL just a game and should be FUN for everyone involved...not turn into a playground for fighting amonst one another over petty things.

Too many game communities suffer from this and I really don't want to see this happen here too. I want BB to stand out from all the rest as being THE place for any modders to come and have fun and have a great environment to work together on projects to extend this wonderful game we love called BULLY.

Just as a side note....I WILL be watching this thread carefully as well as others for more fighting and I will be putting a full stop to things.....and the rest of the staff will be doing the same as well.

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2015, 12:14:18 PM »
Just to let you guys know some of the nodes in this thread I will be using in my Custom Mission Mod and all who released nodes will be credited for finding and releasing them just because they took their time in finding them. I made some custom styles to use within certain functions and created a whole new feel to the game. I also want to see the community advance in creating many new types of mods.

I would like to see more missions and errands or such things as I will create plenty to share publicly. Their hasn't been any real fighting going on daily as I haven't any atleast and hope to not see any in the future. Although if someone creates a mod or as an example if I create my Pete's Missing Mission which I listed in the game files as Test7_01.lua.

If someone were to take my mod and copy it then just put a different name then yes I would have every reason to call them out for this. As I spent my time creating those functions and things myself as it was my original idea. That is what leeching is, having something created by someone else then stealing it and claiming you created it. Not if something already exsists and you find it then someone takes it. It already exsist so no that is not leeching.

I hope to see a very well modding community and it well be so in the future. Now someone create a mission finally.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2015, 01:40:32 PM »
If someone were to take my mod and copy it then just put a different name then yes I would have every reason to call them out for this. As I spent my time creating those functions and things myself as it was my original idea. That is what leeching is, having something created by someone else then stealing it and claiming you created it. Not if something already exsists and you find it then someone takes it. It already exsist so no that is not leeching.

This quote out does "no   . LOOOOOL"

New quote of the year. You're the new rel mick.

Offline Goatth

• Count Grishnackh
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2015, 03:51:13 PM »
Act/Anim/BOSS_Darby.act

/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/LeftJab

/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/LeftHook

/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Short/Grapples/HeavyAttacks/Catch_Throw

/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/Hook2

/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/Unblockable/HeavyPunchCharge/SuperUppercut/StraightPunch/Actions/Lid_Blocks/BlockHits

/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Short/Strikes/Unblockable/HeavyPunchCharge

/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/NonCombatActions/Hopback

/Global/BOSS_Darby/Defense/Evade/EvadeDuck

/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/LeftJab/Hook

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Master Nodes List
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2015, 05:35:39 PM »
Here's a list of all the nodes in this topic as of today. Great job everyone!
I took time to make the nodes neatly line up in notepad++. It helps with looking around a bit. However the below code box messes up tabs, so copying it will not show this. If you want a nice looking list, download the list instead as tabs are preserved. Filedropper offers temporary file downloads but I figured it will work since this list will be outdated soon anyways as more nodes are added.
A node named "Node" is named that way because the submitter didn't supply a real name.

"Adult Takedown", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/Adult_Takedown/Give","Act/Globals.act"
"BOSS_Darby 6 Hit Combo", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Short/Grapples/HeavyAttacks/Catch_Throw","Act/Anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"BOSS_Darby Hopback Evade", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/NonCombatActions/Hopback","Act/Anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"B_Striker_A 1st Punch", "/Global/B_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/Windmill_R","Act/Anim/B_Striker_A.act"
"B_Striker_A Gut Kick", "/Global/B_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/GutKick/GutKick_R","Act/Anim/B_Striker_A.act"
"B_Striker_A Swing Punch", "/Global/B_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/SwingPunch/SwingPunch_R","Act/Anim/B_Striker_A.act"
"Back Breaker", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/Backbreaker","Act/Globals.act"
"Bear Hug", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/BearHug","Act/Globals.act"
"Body Slam", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/BodySlam","Act/Globals.act"
"Bullying Attack", "/Global/Ambient/SocialAnims/SocialHumiliateAttack/AnimLoadTrigger","Act/Anim/Ambient.act"
"Busting Hold", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/Punishment_Hold/Give","Act/Globals.act"
"Chit Chat", "/Global/Ambient/SocialAnims/SocialChitChat/PlayAnim","Act/Anim/Ambient.act"
"Directional Push", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/DirectionalPush","Act/Globals.act"
"G_Johnny Overhead Kick Combo", "/Global/G_Johnny/Offense","Act/Anim/G_Johnny.act"
"G_Striker_A Wipe Face", "/Global/G_Striker_A/Offense/Taunts/Taunt_A","Act/Anim/G_Striker_A.act"
"Grapple Attempt", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleAttempt","Act/Globals.act"
"Grapple Strike A", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/GrappleStrikes/HitA","Act/Globals.act"
"Grapple Strike B", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/GrappleStrikes/HitB","Act/Globals.act"
"Grapple Strike C", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/GrappleStrikes/HitC","Act/Globals.act"
"Hold Idle", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/Hold_Idle","Act/Globals.act"
"Insult", "/Global/Ambient/SocialAnims/SocialInsult1/SocialInsult1","Act/Anim/Ambient.act"
"Laugh 2", "/Global/Ambient/Reactions/HumiliationReact/Laughing/Guy_Laugh/Laugh02","Act/Anim/Ambient.act"
"Mermaid", "/Global/Freaks/Mermaid/MermaidIdle","Act/Anim/FreakShow.act"
"Nemesis 2 heavy punch", "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/HeavyPunch1","Act/Anim/Nemesis.act"
"Nemesis Gut Kick", "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Medium/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/JackieKick","Act/Anim/Nemesis.act"
"P_Striker_A Evade", "/Global/P_Grappler_A/Defense/Evade/EvadeBack/Evade","Act/Anim/P_Grappler_A.act"
"P_Striker_A Hopback", "/Global/P_Grappler_A/Offense/NonCombatActions/Hopback","Act/Anim/P_Grappler_A.act"
"P_Striker_A Kick", "/Global/P_Grappler_A/Offense/Medium/Strikes/Kick","Act/Anim/P_Grappler_A.act"
"Player Running Attack", "/Global/Player/Attacks/Strikes/RunningAttacks/HeavyAttacks/RunShoulder","Act/Player.act"
"Power Bomb", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/PowerBomb/Give","Act/Globals.act"
"Prefect Bust", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/Tonfa_Impale/TonfaImpale","Act/Globals.act"
"Puke", "/Global/Ambient/Reactions/Puke/Vomit","Act/Anim/Ambient.act"
"Reversal Punches", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/GrappleReversals/MountReversals/MountReversalPunches/GIVE","Act/Globals.act"
"Reversal Push", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/GrappleReversals/StandingReversals/GrappleBreak/Break_GIVE","Act/Globals.act"
"Running Punch", "/Global/Actions/Offense/RunningAttacks/RunningAttacksDirect","Act/Globals.act"
"Secretary Bust", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/EarGrab/GIVE","Act/Globals.act"
"Take Down", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/TakeDown","Act/Globals.act"
"Take Down Large", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/TakeDown/If_Large/GIVE","Act/Globals.act"
"Take Down Attempt", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/RunningTakedown/Takedown_miss","Act/Globals.act"
"Tandem Grapple", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/TandemGrapple/TandemGrapple_ACTIVE/GIVE","Act/Globals.act"
"Wall Smash", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/WallSmash","Act/Globals.act"
"Want Gift", "/Global/Ambient/SocialAnims/SocialWantGift/WantGift/PLAY","Act/Anim/Ambient.act"
"Gut Kick", "/Global/B_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/GutKick/GutKick_R","Act/Anim/B_Striker_A.act"
"Swing Punch", "/Global/B_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/SwingPunch/SwingPunch_R","Act/Anim/B_Striker_A.act"
"1st Punch", "/Global/B_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/Windmill_R","Act/Anim/B_Striker_A.act"
"2nd Punch", "/Global/B_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/Windmill_R/Windmill_L","Act/Anim/B_Striker_A.act"
"Bring Down Reversal", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/GrappleReversals/StandingReversals/Sprawl/GIVE","Act/Globals.act"
"Mount Reversal Punches", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/GrappleReversals/MountReversals/MountReversalPunches","Act/Globals.act"
"Mount Reversal", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/GrappleReversals/MountReversals/MountReversalToPunch/GIVE","Act/Globals.act"
"Standing Grapple Push", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/GrappleReversals/StandingReversals/GrappleBreak/Break_GIVE","Act/Globals.act"
"Trip", "/Global/Ambient/HarassMoves/HarassShort/Trip","Act/Anim/Ambient.act"
"Laugh 1", "/Global/Ambient/Reactions/HumiliationReact/Laughing/Guy_Laugh/Laugh01","Act/Anim/Ambient.act"
"Laugh 2", "/Global/Ambient/Reactions/HumiliationReact/Laughing/Guy_Laugh/Laugh02","Act/Anim/Ambient.act"
"Insult", "/Global/Ambient/SocialAnims/SocialInsult1/SocialInsult1","Act/Anim/Ambient.act"
"Want Gift", "/Global/Ambient/SocialAnims/SocialWantGift/WantGift/PLAY","Act/Anim/Ambient.act"
"Chit Chat", "/Global/Ambient/SocialAnims/SocialChitChat/PlayAnim","Act/Anim/Ambient.act"
"Puke", "/Global/Ambient/Reactions/Puke/Vomit","Act/Anim/Ambient.act"
"Puke 2", "/Global/Ambient/Reactions/Puke/Vomit/Vomit2","Act/Anim/Ambient.act"
"Puke 3", "/Global/Ambient/Reactions/Puke/Vomit/Vomit3","Act/Anim/Ambient.act"
"Puke Vomit Stun", "/Global/Ambient/Reactions/Puke/Vomit/Vomit3/VomitStun","Act/Anim/Ambient.act"
"Special Puke", "/Global/Ambient/Scripted/SpecialPuke","Act/Anim/Ambient.act"
"Bullying Attack", "/Global/Ambient/SocialAnims/SocialHumiliateAttack/AnimLoadTrigger","Act/Anim/Ambient.act"
"Shoulder Barge", "/Global/P_Striker_A/Offense/Medium","Act/Anim/P_Striker_A.act"
"Evade Back Punch", "/Global/P_Striker_A/Defense/Evade/EvadeCounter/LightAttacks/EvadeBackPunch","Act/Anim/P_Striker_A.act"
"Finishing Cross", "/Global/P_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/LeftHook/FinishingCross","Act/Anim/P_Striker_A.act"
"Jab", "/Global/P_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/JAB","Act/Anim/P_Striker_A.act"
"Cross", "/Global/P_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/JAB/Cross","Act/Anim/P_Striker_A.act"
"Left Hook", "/Global/P_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/LeftHook","Act/Anim/P_Striker_A.act"
"Hopback", "/Global/P_Grappler_A/Offense/NonCombatActions/Hopback","Act/Anim/P_Grappler_A.act"
"Kick", "/Global/P_Grappler_A/Offense/Medium/Strikes/Kick","Act/Anim/P_Grappler_A.act"
"Right Cross", "/Global/P_Grappler_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/RightCross","Act/Anim/P_Grappler_A.act"
"Left Down", "/Global/P_Grappler_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/RightCross/LeftDown","Act/Anim/P_Grappler_A.act"
"Left Jab Head", "/Global/P_Grappler_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/LeftJabHead","Act/Anim/P_Grappler_A.act"
"Left Jab Body", "/Global/P_Grappler_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/LeftJabHead/LeftJabBody","Act/Anim/P_Grappler_A.act"
"Evade", "/Global/P_Grappler_A/Defense/Evade/EvadeBack/Evade","Act/Anim/P_Grappler_A.act"
"Nerd Flail", "/Global/N_Striker_B/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/Flail","Act/Anim/N_Striker_B.act"
"Nerd Defense Flail", "/Global/N_Ranged_A/Defense/Flail","Act/Anim/N_Ranged_A.act"
"Kick taunt", "/Global/P_Grappler_A/Offense/Medium/Kick","Act/Anim/P_Grappler_A.act"
"2 light punch combo", "/Global/P_Grappler_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/ShortAttacks/LeftJabHead/LeftJabBody","Act/Anim/P_Grappler_A.act"
"2 heavy punch combo", "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/HeavyPunch1","Act/Anim/Nemesis.act"
"Node", "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/HeavyPunch2","Act/Anim/Nemesis.act"
"Node", "/Global/G_Striker_A/Offense/RisingAttacks","Act/Anim/G_Striker_A.act"
"Knee Combo", "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/JAB/HeavyAttacks/SuperUppercut","Act/Anim/Nemesis.act"
"Knee", "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/JAB/HeavyAttacks/SuperUppercut/Knee","Act/Anim/Nemesis.act"
"Gut Kick", "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Medium/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/JackieKick","Act/Anim/Nemesis.act"
"Gut Punch(used in Nemesis)", "/Global/Player/Attacks/Strikes/LightAttacks/Left1/Right2/Left3/Right4/Release/GutPunch","Act/Player.act"
"Right Hook", "/Global/G_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/RightHook","Act/Anim/G_Striker_A.act"
"Jumping Straight Gut Kick", "/Global/G_Striker_A/Offense/Medium","Act/Anim/G_Striker_A.act"
"Node", "/Global/G_Striker_A/Offense/Taunts/Taunt_A","Act/Anim/G_Striker_A.act"
"Node", "/Global/G_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/HeavyKnee","Act/Anim/G_Striker_A.act"
"Node", "/Global/G_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/HeavyKick","Act/Anim/G_Striker_A.act"
"Node", "/Global/G_Striker_A/Offense/Medium/Strikes","Act/Anim/G_Striker_A.act"
"Node", "/Global/G_Striker_A/Offense/Short","Act/Anim/G_Striker_A.act"
"Left Side Kick", "/Global/G_Melee_A/Offense/Medium","Act/Anim/G_Melee_A.act"
"Roundhouse", "/Global/G_Johnny/Offense/Medium/HeavyAttacks/RoundHouseKick","Act/Anim/G_Johnny.act"
"Overhead Kick Combo", "/Global/G_Johnny/Offense","Act/Anim/G_Johnny.act"
"3 Punch Combo", "/Global/G_Johnny/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks","Act/Anim/G_Johnny.act"
"Node", "/Global/G_Johnny/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/Punch_1/Punch_2/Punch_3/ShortJohnny","Act/Anim/G_Johnny.act"
"Node", "/Global/G_Johnny/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/JohnnyHook/JohnnyHook2/JohnnyStomach/ShortJohnny","Act/Anim/G_Johnny.act"
"Node", "/Global/G_Johnny/Offense/Special/SpecialActions/LightAttacks/AxePunch1_Grap/AxePunch2_Grap/AxeKicks/AxeKicksFollowup/Spit/AxeKick_Grap","Act/Anim/G_Johnny.act"
"Back breaker", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/BackBreaker/Give","Act/Globals.act"
"Body Slam", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/BodySlam/Give","Act/Globals.act"
"2 Hit Combo", "/Global/J_Grappler_A/Offense","Act/Anim/J_Grappler_A.act"
"3 weak punch combo ALT", "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Short/Strikes/ShortAttacks","Act/Anim/Nemesis.act"
"Gut punch + knee ALT", "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Medium/Strikes/ShortAttacks","Act/Anim/Nemesis.act"
"2 heavy punch combo SHIFT", "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/HeavyPunch1","Act/Anim/Nemesis.act"
"Node", "/Global/J_Striker_A/Offense/Medium/Grapples/GrapplesAttempt","Act/Anim/J_Striker_A.act"
"Node", "/Global/P_Bif/Offense/Medium/HeavyAttacks/StraightPunch","Act/Anim/P_Bif.act"
"Node", "/Global/P_Bif/Offense/Medium/HeavyAttacks/GutPunch","Act/Anim/P_Bif.act"
"Node", "/Global/P_Bif/Offense/Short/LightAttacks/Jab","Act/Anim/P_Bif.act"
"Node", "/Global/P_Bif/Offense/Short/LightAttacks/Jab/Cross","Act/Anim/P_Bif.act"
"Node", "/Global/P_Bif/Offense/Short/HeavyAttacks/LeftHook","Act/Anim/P_Bif.act"
"Node", "/Global/P_Bif/Offense/Short/HeavyAttacks/RightHook","Act/Anim/P_Bif.act"
"Node", "/Global/P_Bif/Defense/Evade/EvadeLeft/HeavyAttacks/EvadeRightPunch","Act/Anim/P_Bif.act"
"Node", "/Global/P_Bif/Defense/Evade/EvadeRight/HeavyAttacks/EvadeLeftPunch","Act/Anim/P_Bif.act"
"Node", "/Global/P_Bif/Defense/Evade/EvadeDuck/HeavyAttacks/EvadeDuckPunch","Act/Anim/P_Bif.act"
"Node", "/Global/P_Bif/Offense/Special/HeavyAttacks","Act/Anim/P_Bif.act"
"Node", "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Medium/Strikes/LightAttacks","Act/Anim/Nemesis.act"
"Node", "/Global/Norton","Act/Anim/3_05_Norton.act"
"Node", "/Global/G_Johnny/Cinematic/ThroatGrab",     "Act/Anim/G_Johnny.act"
"Node", "/Global/G_Johnny/Cinematic/ThroatGrab/Dash",   "Act/Anim/G_Johnny.act"
"Node", "/Global/G_Johnny/Cinematic/ThroatGrab/Dash/ThroatGrab",   "Act/Anim/G_Johnny.act"
"Node", "/Global/G_Johnny/Cinematic/ThroatGrab/Dash/ThroatGrab/ThroatGrab_Gv",   "Act/Anim/G_Johnny.act"
"Node", "/Global/G_Johnny/Cinematic/ThroatGrab/Dash/ThroatGrab/ThroatGrab_Rcv",   "Act/Anim/G_Johnny.act"
"Node", "/Global/G_Johnny/Offense/Special/SpecialActions/ExecuteNodes/DashLoco",    "Act/Anim/G_Johnny.act"
"Node", "/Global/G_Johnny/Offense/Special/SpecialActions/Grapples/Dash",   "Act/Anim/G_Johnny.act")
"Node", "/Global/G_Johnny/Offense/Special/SpecialActions/Grapples/Dash/ThroatGrab/ThroatGrab_Gv",   "Act/Anim/G_Johnny.act"
"Node", "/Global/G_Johnny/Offense/Special/SpecialActions/Grapples/Dash/ThroatGrab/ThroatGrab_Rcv","Act/Anim/G_Johnny.act"
"Node", "/Global/G_Johnny/Offense/Special/SpecialActions/Grapples/Dash/DashTired","Act/Anim/G_Johnny.act"
"Node", "/Global/Vehicles/Bikes/ExecuteNodes/Attacks/LeadPipe/SwingLeftExec","Act/Vehicles.act"
"Node", "/Global/Vehicles/Bikes/ExecuteNodes/Attacks/LeadPipe/SwingRightExec","Act/Vehicles.act"
"Node", "/Global/Player/Gifts/Errand_BUS_Drugs","Act/Player.act"
"Node", "/Global/Player/Gifts/Errand_RIC_Crab","Act/Player.act"
"Node", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/GrappleStrikes/HitA/","Act/Grapples.act"
"Node", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/GrappleStrikes/HitB/","Act/Grapples.act"
"Node", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/GrappleStrikes/HitC/","Act/Grapples.act"
"Node", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/GrappleStrikes/HitC/Charge","Act/Grapples.act"
"Node", "/Global/1_05/Anims/PissSelf/PeeSelf","Act/Conv/1_05.act"
"Node", "/Global/N_Earnest/Offense/ThrowBombs",  "Act/Anim/N_Earnest.act"
"Node", "/Global/N_Earnest/Offense/FireSpudGun",  "Act/Anim/N_Earnest.act"
"Node", "/Global/HitTree/Standing/PostHit/BellyUp","Act/HitTree.act"
"Node", "/Global/HitTree/Standing/PostHit/BellyDown","Act/HitTree.act"
"Node", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Mount/GrappleMoves/Headbutt","Globals/DO_Striker_A.act"
"Node", "/Global/Ambient/HarassMoves/PinchBum/ButtPinch","Globals/Ambient.act"
"humilliate start", "/Global/Ambient/Puke/Vomit/","Globals/Ambient.act"
"running punch", "/Global/Actions/Offense/RunningAttacks/RunningAttacksDirect","Globals/GlobalActions.act"
"jimmy kick", "/Global/Actions/RisingAttacks/HeavyAttacks/RisingAttacks","Globals/G_Striker_A.act"
"mount", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Mount/MountIdle","Globals/Wrestling1.act"
"6 hit reversal", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/GrappleReversals","Globals/GlobalActions.act"
"reversal", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/DirectionalPush/PushFwd/RCV","act/anim/Player.act"
"grab from behind", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/TandemGrapple/TandemGrapple_ACTIVE/GIVE","act/anim/Player.act"
"Node", "/Global/Actions/Offense/RunningAttacks/RunningAttacksDirect/Weapon/UNBLOCKABLE","Globals/GlobalActions.act"
"Node", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/WeaponSteal/Steal","Act/Globals/GlobalActions.act"
"Node", "/Global/WaterPipe/Actions/Attacks/HeavyAttacks","Act/Globals/GlobalActions.act"
"Node", "/Global/EdgarShield/Actions/Attacks/HeavyAttacks/Swing/Release/Swing","Act/Anim/DO_Edgar.act"
"punch 1/uppercut", "/Global/Player/Attacks/Strikes/LightAttacks","act/anim/Player.act"
"punch 2/leg sweep", "/Global/Player/Attacks/Strikes/LightAttacks/Left1/Right2","act/anim/Player.act"
"punch 3/heavy kick", "/Global/Player/Attacks/Strikes/LightAttacks/Left1/Right2/Left3","act/anim/Player.act"
"punch 4/roundhouse kick", "/Global/Player/Attacks/Strikes/LightAttacks/Left1/Right2/Left3/Right4","act/anim/Player.act"
"punch 5/overhead punch", "/Global/Player/Attacks/Strikes/LightAttacks/Left1/Right2/Left3/Right4/Release/GutPunch","act/anim/Player.act"
"running shoulder", "/Global/Player/Attacks/Strikes/RunningAttacks/HeavyAttacks/RunShoulder","act/anim/Player.act"
"ground kick", "/Global/Player/Attacks/GroundAttacks","act/anim/Player.act"
"punch 1/headbutt", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/GrappleStrikes/HitA","act/anim/Player.act"
"punch 2/gutpunch", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/GrappleStrikes/HitB","act/anim/Player.act"
"knee 3/face knee", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/GrappleStrikes/HitC","act/anim/Player.act"
"knee against wall", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/WallSmash","act/anim/Player.act"
"2 punch/shove", "/Global/GS_Male_A/Offense/Short","act/anim/GS_Male_A.act"
"hair pull", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/GirlFight/GirlFight_START","act/anim/GS_Female_A.act"
"3 punch", "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/LeftHook/RightCross/HeavyAttacks/SuperUppercut","act/anim/Nemesis.act"
"2 heavy punch", "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/HeavyPunch1/HeavyPunch2","act/anim/Nemesis.act"
"2nd heavy punch", "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/HeavyPunch2","act/anim/Nemesis.act"
"2 punch + knee", "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/JAB/HeavyAttacks/SuperUppercut/Knee","act/anim/Nemesis.act"
"punch + knee", "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Medium/Strikes/LightAttacks/OverHandR/HeavyAttacks/Knee","act/anim/Nemesis.act"
"heavy kick", "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Medium/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/JackieKick","act/anim/Nemesis.act"
"3 punch/2 heavy punch", "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Short/Strikes","act/anim/Nemesis.act"
"punch + knee/ heavy kick", "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Medium/Strikes","act/anim/Nemesis.act"
"rooftop grab", "/Global/Nemesis/Special/GarySpecialGrapple","Act/Anim/Nemesis.act"
"2 punch + heavy punch/kick", "/Global/B_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/WindMill_R/WindMill_L","act/anim/B_Striker_A.act"
"heavy punch", "/Global/B_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/SwingPunch/SwingPunch_R","act/anim/B_Striker_A.act"
"kick", "/Global/B_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/GutKick/GutKick_R","act/anim/B_Striker_A.act"
"Russell walk style", "/Global/BOSS_Russell/Default_KEY/ExecuteNodes/Free/RunBasic","act/anim/BOSS_Russell.act"
"light punch", "/Global/BOSS_Russell/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/OverHand","act/anim/BOSS_Russell.act"
"heavy punch", "/Global/BOSS_Russell/Offense/Medium/Strikes/HeavyAttacks","act/anim/BOSS_Russell.act"
"double axe handle", "/Global/BOSS_Russell/Offense/Medium/Strikes/Unblockable/DoubleAxeHandle","act/anim/BOSS_Russell.act"
"2 heavy punch/axe handle", "/Global/BOSS_Russell/Offense/Short","act/anim/BOSS_Russell.act"
"running headbutt", "/Global/BOSS_Russell/Offense/Special/Invincible/HeadButt/HeadButt_AnticStart/HeadButt_AnticCyc/HeadButt_RunCyc/HeadButt_Success/HeadButt_Success_Wall_Hit/HeadButt_Success_Wall_Hit_RCV","act/anim/BOSS_Russell.act"
"running grab", "/Global/BOSS_Russell/Offense/Special/Invincible/BarserkGrapple","act/anim/BOSS_Russell.act"
"chest counter", "/Global/BOSS_Russell/Defense/Evade/EvadeInterrupt/EvadeInterrupt","act/anim/BOSS_Russell.act"
"stomp", "/Global/BOSS_Russell/Offense/GroundAttack/GroundStomp1","act/anim/BOSS_Russell.act"
"taunt", "/Global/BOSS_Russell/Offense/CombatTaunt/Taunt","act/anim/BOSS_Russell.act"
"powerbomb", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/PowerBomb","Globals/BOSS_Russell.act"
"cutscene headbutt fast getUp", "/Global/6_02/SchoolGatesNIS/Russell/Russell01","Act/Conv/6_02.act"
"B_Striker_A combo 3 hit", "/Global/Russell_102/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/WindMill_R/WindMill_L/HeavyAttacks/SwingPunch_R","act/anim/Russell_102.act"
"chest counter", "/Global/Russell_102/Offense/Short/Medium/RisingAttacks","act/anim/Russell_102.act"
"3 punch combo + uppercut", "/Global/P_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/JAB","act/anim/P_Striker_A.act"
"punch + punch + uppercut", "/Global/P_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/JAB/Cross","act/anim/P_Striker_A.act"
"punch + uppercut", "/Global/P_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/LeftHook","act/anim/P_Striker_A.act"
"cross punch", "/Global/P_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/LeftHook/FinishingCross","act/anim/P_Striker_A.act"
"uppercut", "/Global/P_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/Uppercut","act/anim/P_Striker_A.act"
"heavy shoulder + punch", "/Global/P_Striker_A/Offense/Medium","act/anim/P_Striker_A.act"
"hopback", "/Global/P_Striker_A/Defense/Evade/EvadeBack","act/anim/P_Striker_A.act"
"evade counter", "/Global/P_Striker_A/Defense/Evade/EvadeCounter/LightAttacks/EvadeBackPunch","act/anim/P_Striker_A.act"
"punch + 2 heavy side punch", "/Global/P_Striker_B/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/LeftJab/Hook","act/anim/P_Striker_B.act"
"heavy side punch", "/Global/P_Striker_B/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/Hook2","act/anim/P_Striker_B.act"
"unblockable charge punch", "/Global/P_Striker_B/Offense/Short/Strikes/Unblockable/HeavyPunchCharge","act/anim/P_Striker_B.act"
"P_Striker Hit Combo", "/Global/P_Striker_B/Offense/Short/Grapples/HeavyAttacks/Catch_Throw","act/anim/P_Striker_B.act"
"punch + 2 heavy side punch", "/Global/P_Striker_B/Offense/Short","act/anim/P_Striker_B.act"
"crouch evade", "/Global/P_Striker_B/Defense/Evade/EvadeCounter","act/anim/P_Striker_B.act"
"2 low punch", "/Global/P_Grappler_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/LeftJabHead/LeftJabBody","act/anim/P_Grappler_A.act"
"2 heavy punch", "/Global/P_Grappler_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/RightCross/LeftDown","act/anim/P_Grappler_A.act"
"unblockable charge punch", "/Global/P_Grappler_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/Unblockable/HeavyPunchCharge","act/anim/P_Grappler_A.act"
"kick + taunt", "/Global/P_Grappler_A/Offense/Medium/Strikes/Kick/TauntKick","act/anim/P_Grappler_A.act"
"taunt", "/Global/P_Grappler_A/Offense/Medium/Taunts/Taunt_1", "act/anim/P_Grappler_A.act"
"2 low punch charge punch", "/Global/P_Grappler_A/Offense/Short","act/anim/P_Grappler_A.act"
"jump back evade", "/Global/P_Grappler_A/Offense/NonCombatActions/Hopback","act/anim/P_Grappler_A.act"
"crouch evade", "/Global/P_Grappler_A/Defense/Evade/EvadeBack/Evade","act/anim/P_Grappler_A.act"
"2 hit combo", "/Global/P_Bif/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/JAB/Cross","act/anim/P_Bif.act"
"charge punch left", "/Global/P_Bif/Offense/Short/HeavyAttacks/LeftHook","act/anim/P_Bif.act"
"charge punch right", "/Global/P_Bif/Offense/Short/HeavyAttacks/RightHook","act/anim/P_Bif.act"
"J_Grappler_A first punch", "/Global/P_Bif/Offense/Medium/HeavyAttacks/GutPunch","act/anim/P_Bif.act"
"straight finisher punch", "/Global/P_Bif/Offense/Medium/HeavyAttacks/StraightPunch","act/anim/P_Bif.act"
"Derby charge punch leftright", "/Global/P_Bif/Offense/Special/HeavyAttacks","act/anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"duck evade + counter", "/Global/P_Bif/Defense/Evade/EvadeDuck/HeavyAttacks/EvadeDuckPunch","act/anim/P_Bif.act"
"left evade + counter", "/Global/P_Bif/Defense/Evade/EvadeLeft/HeavyAttacks/EvadeRightPunch","act/anim/P_Bif.act"
"right evade + counter", "/Global/P_Bif/Defense/Evade/EvadeRight/HeavyAttacks/EvadeLeftPunch","act/anim/P_Bif.act"
"2 hit combo/charge punch", "/Global/P_Bif/Offense/Short","act/anim/P_Bif.act"
"straight finisher punch", "/Global/P_Bif/Offense/Medium","act/anim/P_Bif.act"
"P_Striker_B + evade", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/LeftJab/Hook","act/anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"P_Striker_B final + evade", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/Hook2","act/anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"P_Striker_A first 2 hits", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Medium/Medium/HeavyAttacks/JAB/Cross","act/anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"P_Striker_A last 2 hits", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/LeftHook/FinishingCross","act/anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"unblockable charge punch", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Short/Strikes/Unblockable/HeavyPunchCharge","act/anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"5 hit combo + heavy punch", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Short/Grapples/HeavyAttacks/Catch_Throw","act/anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"duck evade + counter", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Defense/Evade/EvadeDuck/HeavyAttacks/EvadeDuckPunch","act/anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"left evade + counter", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Defense/Evade/EvadeLeft/HeavyAttacks/EvadeRightPunch","act/anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"right evade + counter", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Defense/Evade/EvadeRight/HeavyAttacks/EvadeLeftPunch","act/anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"darby offense", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense","act/anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"3 evades + counter", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Defense","act/anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"2_B.lua (chase uppercut)", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Short","act/anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"bottle throw", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Special/Throw","act/anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"chase uppercut", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Special/Dash/Dash/Uppercut/ShortDarby","act/anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"chase uppercut fall reaction", "/Global/2_B/PlayerOnGround/Belly_Up","act/anim/2_B.act"
"3 punch + taunt", "/Global/G_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/RightHook/LeftHook/RightCross","act/anim/G_Striker_A.act"
"knee", "/Global/G_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/HeavyKnee","act/anim/G_Striker_A.act"
"roundhouse", "/Global/G_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/HeavyKick","act/anim/G_Striker_A.act"
"3 in 1 ^", "/Global/G_Striker_A/Offense/Short","act/anim/G_Striker_A.act"
"3 punch taunt", "/Global/G_Striker_A/Offense/Taunts/Taunt_A","act/anim/G_Striker_A.act"
"hop kick taunt", "/Global/G_Striker_A/Offense/Taunts/Taunt_B","act/anim/G_Striker_A.act"
"groundpunch", "/Global/G_Striker_A/Offense/GroundAttack/GroundPunch","Act/Anim/G_Striker_A.act"
"grabknees", "/Global/G_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyKick/HeavyKick/GrabKnees","act/anim/G_Striker_A.act"
"3 punch + kick", "/Global/G_Melee_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/RightHook/LeftHook/RightCross","act/anim/G_Melee_A.act"
"inverted roundhouse", "/Global/G_Melee_A/Offense/Medium/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/HeavyKick","act/anim/G_Melee_A.act"
"ground punch", "/Global/G_Melee_A/Offense/GroundAttack/GroundPunch","act/anim/G_Melee_A.act"
"knee grab", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/GrappleStrikes/HitC/Charge","Globals/G_Melee_A.act"
"dash punch taunt", "/Global/G_Melee_A/Offense/Taunts/Taunt_B","act/anim/G_Melee_A.act"
"3 punch/kick", "/Global/G_Melee_A/Offense/Short","act/anim/G_Melee_A.act"
"G_Striker_A medium offense", "/Global/G_Melee_A/Offense/Medium","act/anim/G_Melee_A.act"
"2 heavy punch", "/Global/G_Grappler_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/RightHook/Uppercut","act/anim/G_Grappler_A.act"
"axe kick", "/Global/G_Grappler_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/BootKick","act/anim/G_Grappler_A.act"
"2 heavy punch/axe kick", "/Global/G_Grappler_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks","act/anim/G_Grappler_A.act"
"bearhug", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/BearHug","Globals/G_Grappler_A.act"
"punch + knee", "/Global/G_Ranged_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/RightHook/HeavyKnee","act/anim/G_Ranged_A.act"
"knee", "/Global/G_Ranged_A/Offense/Medium/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/HeavyKnee","act/anim/G_Ranged_A.act"
"all attacks", "/Global/Norton/Offense","act/anim/3_05_Norton.act"
"grabknees", "/Global/G_Johnny/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyKick/HeavyKick/Grabknees","act/anim/G_Johnny.act"
"haymaker can't get up", "/Global/G_Johnny/Cinematic/ThroatGrab","act/anim/G_Johnny.act"
"haymaker", "/Global/G_Johnny/Offense/Special/SpecialActions/Grapples/Dash/ThroatGrab","act/anim/G_Johnny.act"
"random punches", "/Global/N_Striker_B/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/Flail","act/anim/N_Striker_B.act"
"random punches?", "/Global/N_Ranged_A/Defense/Flail","act/anim/N_Ranged_A.act"
"Node", "/Global/N_Earnest/Offense/FireSpudGun","act/anim/N_Earnest.act"
"Node", "/Global/N_Earnest/Offense/ThrowBombs","act/anim/N_Earnest.act"
"punch elbow punch", "/Global/J_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/JAB/Elbow/HeavyAttacks/Uppercut","act/anim/J_Striker_A.act"
"football tackle", "/Global/J_Striker_A/Offense/Medium/Grapples/GrapplesAtempt/Takedown","act/anim/J_Striker_A.act"
"2 punch", "/Global/J_Melee_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/RightHand/LeftHand","act/anim/J_Melee_A.act"
"charge punch", "/Global/J_Melee_A/Offense/Medium/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/HeavyRight","act/anim/J_Melee_A.act"
"shoulder barge", "/Global/J_Melee_A/Offense/Medium/Strikes/Unblockable","act/anim/J_Melee_A.act"
"2 punch + charge punch combo", "/Global/J_Melee_A/Offense/Short","act/anim/J_Melee_A.act"
"charge punch/shoulder barge", "/Global/J_Melee_A/Offense/Medium","act/anim/J_Melee_A.act"
"2 heavy punch", "/Global/J_Grappler_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/RightPunch/Axehandle","act/anim/J_Grappler_A.act"
"backbreaker", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/BackBreaker","Globals/J_Grappler_A.act"
"bodyslam", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/BodySlam","Globals/J_Grappler_A.act"
"Ted duck evade", "/Global/J_Ted/Default_KEY/ExecuteNodes/BlockProjectiles","act/anim/J_Ted.act"
"punch elbow punch", "/Global/J_Ted/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/JAB/Elbow/HeavyAttacks/Uppercut","act/anim/J_Ted.act"
"Football tackle (bug)", "/Global/J_Ted/Offense/Medium/Grapples/GrapplesAtempt","act/anim/J_Ted.act"
"run + grab", "/Global/J_Damon/Offense/SpecialStart/StartRun","act/anim/J_Damon.act"
"grab", "/Global/J_Damon/Offense/Medium/Grapples/GrapplesAttempt/TakeDown","act/anim/J_Damon.act"
"B_Striker_A combo 3 hit", "/Global/J_Mascot/Offense/Medium/Strikes/LightAttacks/WindMill_R/WindMill_L/HeavyAttacks/SwingPunch_R","act/anim/J_Mascot.act"
"running headbutt", "/Global/J_Mascot/Offense/Special/Mascot/Mascot/SpecialChoose/Headbutt/Invincible/Headbutt","act/anim/J_Mascot.act"
"Dancing moves", "/Global/J_Mascot/Offense/Dance/Dancing/Dance01","act/anim/J_Mascot.act"
"Dancing moves", "/Global/J_Mascot/Offense/Dance/Dancing/Dance02","act/anim/J_Mascot.act"
"Dancing moves", "/Global/J_Mascot/Offense/Dance/Dancing/Dance03","act/anim/J_Mascot.act"
"Dancing moves", "/Global/J_Mascot/Offense/Dance/Dancing/Dance04","act/anim/J_Mascot.act"
"ground headbutt", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Mount/GrappleMount/Headbutt","Globals/DO_Grappler_A.act"
"punch knee double axe handl", "/Global/DO_Edgar/Offense/Short/LightAttacks/Punch1/Punch2/HeavyAttacks/Punch3","Act/DO_Edgar.act"
"B_Striker_A combo", "/Global/Crazy_Basic/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/WindMill_R/WindMill_L/HeavyAttacks/SwingPunch_R","act/anim/Crazy_Basic.act"
"escape takedown", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/Punishment_Hold/Give","act/anim/Authority.act"
"instant takedown", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/Tonfa_Impale/TonfaImpale","Globals/Authority.act"
"air hold grab", "/Global/Ambient/Scripted/Wall_Hold/GrappleAttempt/GrappleSuccess/Hold_Idle/Harassing","Globals/Authority.act"
"ear grab", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/EarGrab/GIVE","act/anim/Authority.act"
"civilian takedown", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/Adult_Takedown/Give","act/anim/CV_Male_A.act"
"hopback", "/Global/P_Striker_A/Defense/Evade/EvadeBack","act/anim/P_Striker_A.act"
"evade counter", "/Global/P_Striker_A/Defense/Evade/EvadeCounter/LightAttacks/EvadeBackPunch","act/anim/P_Striker_A.act"
"Node", "/Global/G_Johnny/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/Punch_1/Punch_2/Punch_3/ShortJohnny","act/anim/G_Johnny.act"
"Node", "/Global/G_Striker_A/Offense/GroundAttack/GroundPunch","Act/Anim/G_Striker_A.act"
"Node", "/Global/DO_Edgar/Offense/Short/LightAttacks/Punch1/Punch2/HeavyAttacks/Punch3","Act/DO_Edgar.act"
"Node", "/Global/DO_Edgar/Offense/Short/LightAttacks/Punch1/Punch2","Act/DO_Edgar.act"
"Girl Nut Kick AnimationSound", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/GrappleReversals/StandingReversals/GirlNutKick","Act/Anim/GS_Female_A.act"
"Slap+Shoulder Hit Combo", "/Global/N_Striker_A/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks", "Act/Anim/N_Striker_A.act"
"Dropouts Unblockable Punch", "/Global/DO_Striker_A/Offense/Medium/HeavyAttacks","Act/Anim/DO_Striker_A.act"
"Node", "/Global/P_Striker_B/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/Hook2","Act/Anim/P_Striker_B.act"
"Node", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Short/Grapples/HeavyAttacks/Catch_Throw/Finisher","Act/Anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"Node", "/Global/BOSS_Russell/Offense/GroundAttack/GroundStomp1","act/anim/BOSS_Russell.act"
"Node", "/Global/Ambient/Scripted/Wall_Hold","Act/Anim/Ambient.act"
"Node", "/Global/Ambient/Scripted/Wall_Hold/GrappleAttempt","Act/Anim/Ambient.act"
"Node", "/Global/Ambient/Scripted/Wall_Hold/GrappleAttempt/GrappleSuccess","Act/Anim/Ambient.act"
"Node", "/Global/Ambient/Scripted/Wall_Hold/GrappleAttempt/GrappleSuccess/Hold_Idle","Act/Anim/Ambient.act"
"Node", "/Global/Ambient/Scripted/Wall_Hold/GrappleAttempt/GrappleSuccess/Hold_Idle/Harassed","Act/Anim/Ambient.act"
"Node", "/Global/Ambient/Scripted/Wall_Hold/GrappleAttempt/GrappleSuccess/Hold_Idle/Harassing","Act/Anim/Ambient.act"
"Node", "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/Punishment_Hold/Give","Act/Globals.act"
"Node", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/LeftJab","Act/Anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"Node", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/LeftHook","Act/Anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"Node", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Short/Grapples/HeavyAttacks/Catch_Throw","Act/Anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"Node", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/Hook2","Act/Anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"Node", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/Unblockable/HeavyPunchCharge/SuperUppercut/StraightPunch/Actions/Lid_Blocks/BlockHits","Act/Anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"Node", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Short/Strikes/Unblockable/HeavyPunchCharge","Act/Anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"Node", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/NonCombatActions/Hopback","Act/Anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"Node", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Defense/Evade/EvadeDuck","Act/Anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
"Node", "/Global/BOSS_Darby/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/LeftJab/Hook","Act/Anim/BOSS_Darby.act"
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 05:40:24 PM by DaBOSS54320 »

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2015, 05:51:39 PM »
BUT I FOUND THEM ALL. YOU GOTTA GIVE ME CREDITZ IF U WANT TO USE THEM!!!

Yeah, good work. This topic is very useful.

Offline GreenOmnitrix

• XFire: jedijosh920
  • 欺負改裝是真棒
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2015, 08:30:51 PM »
PLEASE ACTION NODE PREPPIE EVADE

Good work everyone.