News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: COL format  (Read 9474 times)

Offline gtafan

• View Profile
Re: COL format
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2015, 07:34:59 AM »

Nicely done.
Thanks, but unfortunatelly the tool is still not worcking properly and produces sometimes some wired exceptions, I can´t understand. Once this is fixed, I´ll publish the first beta here.

Offline gtafan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2015, 09:52:23 AM »
So I have finally finish my tool that converts Bully col files to cst ones. The tool can be downloaded here: http://dfiles.eu/files/3efsjzdxe
The cst files can be opened with any tex editor. Collision File Editor II can also open the cst files and view the model. Collision File Editor II can be downloaded here: http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=1154

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2015, 08:27:08 PM »
So would this mean one could convert Bully's collison's to GTA SA/VC/III?

Offline gtafan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2015, 08:48:23 AM »
So would this mean one could convert Bully's collison's to GTA SA/VC/III?
Yes, you just need first to convert Bully's collison's to CST using my tool, and than open the CST with colleditor. The coleditor can save it than as SA/VC/III collison's.
I am also worcking on a tool that should be able to read most R* 3D era formats (GTA SA/VC/III, Manhunt 1/2 and Bully) and save GTA SA/VC/III and Manhunt 1/2 formats. I don´t think this tool be finished soon. One of the reasons is, MINGW su**s.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2015, 03:05:14 AM »
MINGW is a pain in the butt. That I can personally attest to. But this is just due to it being a bit different then other programming ide's.

C# (c sharp) is my favorite language for coding apps and the like. I also have used many others too so...pretty familier with most languages. Tho I have been slowly walking away from all coding for some time now due to being just burnt out on programming in general due to doing this for too many years now.

I may be able to provide some assistance with a few things and possibly if you are game....pick your brain a little bit. It won't hurt me a bit...I promise!

I was planning at one time to do this as well but got put way too behind on a lot of things due to taking on way too much on my own and well...I paid the price for that one...rofl.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 03:07:08 AM by |XF|-MadmaN[AR] »

Offline gtafan

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2016, 06:58:32 AM »
So here a tool with GUI converting Bully colls to GTA ones: http://depositfiles.com/files/g7clb8asw