News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Poll

Which do you prefer?

The original PS2 graphics definitely
7 (26.9%)
The PC graphics definitely
11 (42.3%)
Mixed
8 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: PS2 VS PC Graphics  (Read 13989 times)

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: PS2 VS PC Graphics
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2015, 08:23:18 PM »
You could play it on PCSX2 if you want. Although that does kind of cripple your modding abilities...

I think a mod bringing Wii's shadows to PC would be amazing, or anything that just makes the shadows better. They look great in the boy's dorm but when you step outside it's horrible. Even on "high" settings.

Offline Masterreys100

• Youtube.com/Masterreys100
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2015, 08:25:59 AM »
Pc because its more detailed and more texture the PS2 is meh

Offline Shrimp

• your official b-b's chav. wag wan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2015, 08:34:37 AM »
PS2 Is the life, I miss those hot blurry graphics.

PC is sexy to, so am equal.

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2015, 06:28:11 PM »
Ah the PS2 version was the life of the party better sounds and lots more activity. The PC version made the game look blocky and unrealistic, Jimmy looks fugly in the PC version and his height and weight positioning is slightly altered.

I hate the hit sounds to the PC version also they sound  strange like they were rushed and put in. The audio is slightly different also sounding more dull and less echoes. In the PS2 version you could hear actual echoes letting you know how large an interior was.

The sky was terrible looking bright and multi colored. I liked the gray cloudy atmosphere when it rained and the bright sunny times when the sun shined. The exteriors and interiors look far more superior in the PS2 version with much more detail and highlights making them look real if you notice the hammer is much more detailed in the PS2 version and in the PC version it is a dull blank silver turd LOL but yeah if anyone wants to do a PC - PS2 Mod I'm all for it I'd pay millions you bastards millions LOL.

I am hoping someone does it soon it would be the best mod of 2015 making all other mods look like shit :D.
I think all consoles.

Even the Xbox 360 had similar sounds to the Ps2. It sounded more HD, PLUS the hitting sounds were heavier.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2015, 06:49:16 PM »
I'd add Wii to the poll but most everyone already voted... now that I realize Wii has shadows it takes the crown for me.

Offline Bigfoot

• Public alias - Gunbladelad
  • I can't afford a razor...
    • View Profile
    • Freelancer : Mostly Harmless Forums
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2015, 08:21:18 AM »
Plus sides to the Wii version;
Shadow effects
Activities

Downsides to the Wii Version
Sound quality
"Waggle" controls (which make some minigames easier, but some of the fighting moves near-impossible to pull off with any consistency - making some of the "A little help" missions hard as hell to complete)

Offline Owais Qadri

• Gerjaffers
  • I Love Sunny Days.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2015, 05:06:27 PM »
PS3 graphics are ok.