News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Machinima Maker  (Read 1601 times)

Offline lilww3

• View Profile
    • My tumblr
Machinima Maker
« on: July 05, 2015, 09:52:11 PM »
So I tried installing it and when I did it the arcade game still played even when I replaced it

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
Re: Machinima Maker
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 09:58:17 PM »
Make sure you pressed Rebuild archive after you delete and add the files with imgtool.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: Machinima Maker
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 11:55:11 PM »
Make sure you only have 1 ArcRace1.lur in your Scripts.img.

I suggest using something other than IMG Tool 2.0 because that is meant for GTA. It still sorta works for Bully but there is other IMG tools specifically for Bully that may work better and don't require rebuilding. I prefer IMG toolkit but this IMG editor may be simpler. If you really want to use IMG Tool 2.0 that's fine, it's probably not what is causing the issue but still, those IMG tools I just gave you may work better for Bully specifically.

If it doesn't work and you're absolutely sure you replaced the scripts properly, try to move your entire Bully folder to your desktop and play it through there. I know that sounds weird but when Bully is in your Program Files the scripts behave weird. In my experience I've had problems with my Bully being in Program Files so I moved it somewhere else. For me, even deleting the Scripts.img and Scripts.dir would still load the default scripts, and it wouldn't work until I moved it to my desktop.