News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Gone but not forgotten  (Read 10888 times)

Offline Phap

• View Profile
Gone but not forgotten
« on: August 30, 2015, 12:02:27 AM »
What happened to Lemon, Rise, c00ldoc, Red, walter, ozzybourne and all the old modders?

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
Re: Gone but not forgotten
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 12:26:56 AM »
I think they left...Some of them got bored...Other for conflicts that I'd rather not talk..But,who knows? They may come back again some time...I think I saw Red not so long ago...And Doc actually keeps coming.

And I heard Rise got banned for a period of time,but after it,he didn't return though.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 05:07:41 AM »
Lemon: Got sick of "leechers" stealing content that was... already in the game. Makes tons of sense I know.

Rise: Rise was never active to begin with.

c00ld0c26: I guess he grew up and moved on, at least that's what he told me. Growing up being abandoning all your old friends and not giving a single shit about them anymore. He comes on to post on his life thread on occasion.

Red Blaster: Got sick of the drama among some of the members here.

Walter20210: Just kinda vanished I guess, perhaps from getting bored of Bully, can't give as much info on him.

Ozzybourne: No idea who that even is.

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 05:43:50 AM »
Rise was banned. Lemon.... Well, what daboss said. Ozzybourne just stopped modding.