News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: My bully plot  (Read 11374 times)

Offline Owais Qadri

• Gerjaffers
  • I Love Sunny Days.
    • View Profile
My bully plot
« on: June 19, 2016, 02:50:21 AM »
Hello guys,
This is how bully should have been.
In the beginning when Jimmy is being dropped off Jimmy says I don't want to go to stupid boarding school. His step father then says your going to stupid boarding school listen to your mother, then his mother says I will beat you to death if you do not listen.then Jimmy gets dropped off and miss.danvers come and picks up Jimmy and crabblesnitch is also there and he puts a tissue on jimmys nose then Jimmy says get the fuck off me.then crabblesnitch and Danvers lead Jimmy into the school. Then Jimmy is lead crabblesnitch office.they sit down and have a chat about his behaviour and crabblesnitch says to Jimmy yes yes you will be a good student with your dirty nose, then the scene ends. Then chapter I begins making new friends and enemies.the he goes off to the boys dorm. He is attacked by bullies and the scene stats when one of the bullies comes behind Jimmy and pushes him to the floor. Then the fight bit comes up and you get up and do those moves.then Russell comes out and helps the bully that is on the floor and punches you. The fat black teacher comes and says to Jimmy you are a really bad boy, get changed immediately.then Russell says watch later. Then Gary meets Jimmy and says new kid follow me. Jimmy says no then Gary insists. Then Jimmy follows him and they become friends.then Jimmy gets a soda from the machine and Gary waits for Jimmy to put on his school uniform.petey comes in the dorm room and says hi I'm Petey, then Jimmy says I'm not the mood,then Gary shouts he's not in the fucking mood,then Petey says you filthy bully.then Garry and Petey grab each other and then Jimmy stops the fight and then the scene ends.You do all those missions.then chapter two begins.
Then he meets a prep who is walking past crabblesnitch office. The prep says to Jimmy do you like boxing? Jimmy says yes I do wanna fuck around with me In the ring bitch you will die.then the prep punches Jimmy then Jimmy kicks him back then crabblesnitch sees what happens then they both get in trouble then the prep says watch later in the ring Jimmy says yeh lets fuck around with Jimmy and die.you do all those missions, then the ending is near. Jimmy beats bif in the ring then he says yeh yeh who's that bitch who was fucking around with me near crabblesnitch office, he beats him down then a cut scene comes up saying lets get that bitch with Derby once and for all. They lead him to Derby and Jimmy beats Derby and Jimmy says these bitch ass rich kids are mine now,then Jimmy continues to chapter 3 the greasers.Jimmy sees that the greasers are after Algie and he needs to help him. Jimmy and Algie are with the greasers and they say Algie your getting a beat down. Then Jimmy says not if I'm here to stop it.then Jimmy leads Algie to the nerds and escape the greasers, then Jimmy gets all off Lola stuff and then says I want you  here your stuff then they kiss and then Johnny is secretly on the roof tops taking pictures and says deep down secretly that bitch ass will pay.then Johnny and Jimmy have a fight in that snow place and he saves Petey then beats down Johnny. Then Lola comes in and says what on earth happened here. Jimmy says I beat ur slut down and u can take your bitch back then pushes Lola into Johnny on the floor. Then Jimmy walks away then the scene ends, then chapter 4 with the nerds.jimmy sees Algie and says remember what happened then Algie says we hate you Jimmy watch, then the nerds try to attack Jimmy but crabblesnitch is there and they retreat and do it later.then Jimmy gets on a potato gun and shoots the observatory doors down, then he enters the base and destroys the nerds. And then he sees the owner of the clique.then he says welcome to my base Jimmy you will die with all these bombs.then he throws a bomb then Jimmy dodges it and says haha you will never get me then he shoots the power down then he comes crawling to Jimmy saying sor sor sorry I will never do that again and he is weeping, Jimmy says it's fine don't do that next time.then the scene ends and chapter 5 is here.then Jimmy sees a jock bullying a student, then Jimmy saves the student and the jock says you'll pay for this Jimmy.then Jimmy fights someone for a mascot uniform. Then he glues the benches and the jocks are pissed off and the balls are rigged and the writing says balls play with the their own jocks then later the jocks find out that the person who done all this was Jimmy. Then Jimmy goes on to the pitch and defeats the jocks then he sacks ted by tackling him to the floor and then says the school is mine. Get your own. Then Petey comments on Jimmy saying that your not that famous yet, then he gets a task where he has to spray on the town hall saying bull worth less then he loses everyone's respect. Then mr burton says the gym is burning because of Jimmy. Then Jimmy saves the people in the gym that are burning then, a pyromaniac is in the school and he elbows Jimmy over and he says to invaded the school, then the nerds have rats in the library then then Jimmy does a game with Zoe. Then he fights the townies for a key. Then he goes down the place and fights Edgar and beats him, then the bitch Gary who betrayed you gets the whole school to fight. Then Jimmy beats all the clique leaders and says I will beat Gary once and for all. Russell chases those prefects and says no one touches Jimmy, then Jimmy chases Gary to the roof top and then they have a fight, they drop down to a final fight then Jimmy beats him,then they fall through glass.then it leads to crabblesnitch office. Then crabblesnitch says Gary your expelled. I should not have trusted this idiot. Then Jimmy kicks Gary and says bye bitch, then Gary gets expelled and then he kissed Zoe and everyone cheers around him and then Jimmy carries on his adventures.then the game ends with credits then chapter 6 endless summer comes and says I am right for what I done that dickhead deserved it I should probably be going to class now,
Then the adventures continue....